Headbutt

Phuck You Wyoming.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Yeah, well I'm in but don't you think we should be betting grocery sacks instead of helmets??

Paper or plastic?  One is better for hiding shame the other for putting oneself out of their misery.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, pokebball said:

focus on the number of fans.  the stadium is irrelevant! 

Ahhhh, I knew it didn't make sense.  We sold out San Jose, so we're not low on attendance.  Border War might be different.  Friday night, late night doesn't pack any stadium in the country.

6 hours ago, pokebball said:

focus on the number of fans.  the stadium is irrelevant! 

CSU sold out their Homecoming Game vs UNM (36,500).  WYO drew half of that for their Homecoming Game vs Utah State.

Maybe its you who should focus on the number of fans.

Dear Wyoming Fan,

After you obligatory visit to the Timnath Costco to load up on winter provisions, we hope you have a safe journey across town the the new stadium.

Some words of advice.  

Leave your Skoal can behind.  You will not make it past the metal detectors.

When CSU enters the field, dont be scared when the stadium lights are turned off and then strobed.  They will come back on. It wont be a replay of the 2004 WYO-Utah game at the WAR when a fuse went out, the lights failed,and the game was held up for a couple of hours.  The new stadium has 21st Century technology.  And is equipped with wireless networking so you can leave your 96Kbaud  modems at home.

After the game, the Fort Collins Transit System has invested in a bus powered by a flux capacitor.  You can travel with Doc and Marty on your return to your 19th Century home. 

Safe travels.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

CSU sold out their Homecoming Game vs UNM (36,500).  WYO drew half of that for their Homecoming Game vs Utah State.

Maybe its you who should focus on the number of fans.

Wyoming fans boggle the mind w their attendance smack

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Getting my team of horses ready for the trek tomorrow- will be bringing the wagon so I can hit Costco, Target and the feed store for supplies.  Curious   in that new fangled stadium will the visitor sections have backs or can I bring my stadium seat in?

• Like 2

So I'm driving down 287 from Laramie this morning and I pass the Wyo ROTC running the game ball to the border.  I gave them a honk and a big thumbs up.  Pokes or not, they're serving.  Anyway, there was no one waiting at the border?  I didn't see any CSU vans headed to the border the whole way to FC.  Sure I could have missed them, not claiming otherwise, but...

I'm not assuming, but had to wonder.  Did the Poke ROTC get the day wrong??

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

So I'm driving down 287 from Laramie this morning and I pass the Wyo ROTC running the game ball to the border.  I gave them a honk and a big thumbs up.  Pokes or not, they're serving.  Anyway, there was no one waiting at the border?  I didn't see any CSU vans headed to the border the whole way to FC.  Sure I could have missed them, not claiming otherwise, but...

I'm not assuming, but had to wonder.  Did the Poke ROTC get the day wrong??

The Wyo Facebook page has pictures of the "meeting".  Bobo was there.  Didn't see pictures of any other CSU folks. 

Rumor I'm hearing is that Bobo told our ROTC to just run the Boot back to Laramie cause that's where it's probably gonna be Saturday morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Good to hear.  Them boys need to get out more by the way.  They were struggling hard, even with a full backup in the van behind them.  To think they don't even have to run halfway.  Complete respect for Poke ROTC, but maybe they need to work out a little more regular.