Headbutt

Phuck You Wyoming.

22 minutes ago, DCPoke said:

We're Spartan's bitch?  Oh boy.  BTW, Lambs still suck.

This is breaking news?  The question is “who sucks worse “?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Didn't Hill get benched two years ago after we beat the sheep in FC?  Fitting

Uh no. He tore his ACL...

nice try

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

11 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Oct 1, 2016.  3rd quarter of the last Border War in Fort Collins.  Notice the Brown & Gold clad students sitting in the CSU student section :) 

image.png.8915efcb8c2e0baf4001b7e3260e5c14.png

This looks about as full as the new stadium gets - I thought having it on campus was going to change everything?  icon_stirthepot.gif

• Haha 2

Bobo passes away and is met in heaven by God himself. Upon speaking with Bobo, God shows him around heaven and eventually leads Bobo to his new home, a humble abode painted green with yellow trim and with a small Colorado State flag over the door.

Feeling special, Bobo begins to smile humbly but not before looking up the road to a marble mansion on the hill. Huge brown and gold flags decorate the brick laid driveway leading up to the golden gates and enormous trees garner the landscape draped with brown and gold banners. Hanging over the European doors is a massive Wyoming flag hanging from a golden flag pole.

Distressed and upset Bobo asks "Why does Craig Bohl have such a beautiful house while I'm stuck with this shack?"

In all his wisdom and kindness, God smiles gently and politely answers back, "Don't fret Bobo, the house isn't Bohl’s, it's mine."

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Oct 1, 2016.  3rd quarter of the last Border War in Fort Collins.  Notice the Brown & Gold clad students sitting in the CSU student section :) 

image.png.8915efcb8c2e0baf4001b7e3260e5c14.png

Those could’ve been the official csu team colors for that game. Haven’t seen them in black or brown (yet). Green, gold, orange, white, red, blue, grey have been adopted though. Oh never mind, those are our fans of course. 

7 hours ago, pokebball said:

Bobo passes away and is met in heaven by God himself. Upon speaking with Bobo, God shows him around heaven and eventually leads Bobo to his new home, a humble abode painted green with yellow trim and with a small Colorado State flag over the door.

Feeling special, Sonny begins to smile humbly but not before looking up the road to a marble mansion on the hill. Huge brown and gold flags decorate the brick laid driveway leading up to the golden gates and enormous trees garner the landscape draped with brown and gold banners. Hanging over the European doors is a massive Wyoming flag hanging from a golden flag pole.

Distressed and upset Sonny asks "Why does Craig Bohl have such a beautiful house while I'm stuck with this shack?"

In all his wisdom and kindness, God smiles gently and politely answers back, "Don't fret Bobo, the house isn't Bohl’s, it's mine."

So Sonny is God?  Honestly, I'm trying to keep up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TrueAg said:

This looks about as full as the new stadium gets - I thought having it on campus was going to change everything?  icon_stirthepot.gif

Well, that's the old stadium, but you keep it up.  You're doing great.

• Like 1