Jump to content
Dogday63

New Year's 6 Article with Fresno and USU

Recommended Posts

Seems just wrong to see Houston listed above FS when the Dogs throttled them in the bowl game and then returned the same (or better) team

 

...almost as wrong as UCF being a to 10 team

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, godogsgo said:

Seems just wrong to see Houston listed above FS when the Dogs throttled them in the bowl game and then returned the same (or better) team

 

...almost as wrong as UCF being a to 10 team

I know...they should be top 5

  • Facepalm 1

mem skyline sig.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, godogsgo said:

Seems just wrong to see Houston listed above FS when the Dogs throttled them in the bowl game and then returned the same (or better) team

 

...almost as wrong as UCF being a to 10 team

33-27 is throttled? (this score includes a late pick 6)

also houston is drastically different that last year..houston was one of the worst offenses in the nation last year, they are a top 5 national offense this year (hired briles junior as OC)

  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pesik said:

33-27 is throttled? (this score includes a late pick 6)

also houston is drastically different that last year..houston was one of the worst offenses in the nation last year, they are a top 5 national offense this year (hired briles junior as OC)

You never had a chance last year. You would have even less of a chance this year. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You never had a chance last year. You would have even less of a chance this year. 

it was a 6 point game for most of the 4th quarter, where we had a drive to take the lead late...the late pick 6 was cost us the game...saying we had no chance is ludicrous 

what is with fresno fans fabricating how the game went down...in a different thread fresno fans were saying they shut down ed oliver..fresno had negative rushing yards in the 1st half....fresno only had 1 drive in the entire game where they actually were able to run the ball...ed was injured and didnt play that drive ..fresno has less than a yd per rush in drives ed oliver played in 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, pesik said:

it was a 6 point game for most of the 4th quarter, where we had a drive to take the lead late...the late pick 6 was cost us the game...saying we had no chance is ludicrous 

what is with fresno fans fabricating how the game went down...in a different thread fresno fans were saying they shut down ed oliver..fresno had negative rushing yards in the 1st half....fresno only had 1 drive in the entire game where they actually were able to run the ball...ed was injured and didnt play that drive ..fresno has less than a yd per rush in drives ed oliver played in 

We would score a 50 burger on you and shut you out. We all watched the Tulsa game. You guys suck. Kick rocks. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://247sports.com/college/fresno-state/Reply/JacksonMoore-Reply-123534391/

 

Fresno and Utah State finally getting some love on ESPN...gameday no less!!

"Frankly my dear..I don't give a damn"!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Did someone say pea6?  Good ol' Kirk says there's more than just Central Florida

 

 

 

thing is, if that were Boise St or SDSU they would be doing the same thing...they're laying the ground work for when the first CFP poll comes out and UCF is outside the top 10. They're not out for UCF...they just want to make sure no one crashes their well planned 'power playoff' where teams like Boise, UCF, SDSU, WMU, Houston, etc will never be invited.

  • Like 1

mem skyline sig.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

thing is, if that were Boise St or SDSU they would be doing the same thing...they're laying the ground work for when the first CFP poll comes out and UCF is outside the top 10. They're not out for UCF...they just want to make sure no one crashes their well planned 'power playoff' where teams like Boise, UCF, SDSU, WMU, Houston, etc will never be invited.

I do think there is truth to this...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pesik said:

33-27 is throttled? (this score includes a late pick 6)

also houston is drastically different that last year..houston was one of the worst offenses in the nation last year, they are a top 5 national offense this year (hired briles junior as OC)

That game was never close. Lolz

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, godogsgo said:

That game was never close. Lolz

26-20, with houston having the ball mid 4th quarter, mid-field isnt close???? you realize you can score 7 points in a possession?

so on 1 end fresno fans are saying we arent good playing a close game with tulsa (houston won by 3 scores)

and on the other end fresno fans are saying they blew us out (despite only winning by 6, despite that it was 6 point game most of the 4th quarter)

homers galore 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...