lawofthejunglenv

Nevada vs Washington (Exhibition)

Pretty cool to get an Exhibition against a Power 5, and a team that could be Top 25 early on this season at Lawlor. Game is this Sunday and the cost is $15. All proceeds will be going to victims of the Carr Fire in California. It appears that there will be no TV or Streaming, hope a lot of fans are able to take advantage of this. Nevada will have one more exhibition on the 26th before opening at home vs BYU on November 6th.

Not much on the website for this one, but it's here:

Nevada vs Washington (Exhibition) - Law of the Jungle

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

Anyone going? Would be really nice to win this one even if it doesn't count as Washington is really good this year.

I will be there.  Have you heard anything on the expected crowd?  Just wondering how early I need to go to get a decent seat.

2 hours ago, packNV said:

I will be there.  Have you heard anything on the expected crowd?  Just wondering how early I need to go to get a decent seat.

I just got here.  Looks like a decent crowd. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

15 minutes ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

I hadn't heard anything before. Nevada did tweet out a few people lining up 2 hours before the game. Hope it fills up!

Lower bowl is almost full. Not bad considering it’s a game that doesn’t count. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, brillio said:

Your 45,000th post.  It was memorable 

I need a life.  Hahaha