Jump to content
bigbluebaby

USU is going to kick WYO's A$$ and get our Bridger Rifle back

Recommended Posts

USU.... you guys looked like a** today. Lucky to win. To the top of the turd podium for now. The Pokes found some offense, drove and scored! Then they brought back in VW. :shrug:  Why? The refs really sucked. All in all, that was an ugly game and very unwatchable, like a lot of MW games this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Wells looked across the field as the Pokes took the offense for the last possession.  He pointed to Craig Bohl and mouthed, "Thanks for putting Vander Wall back in.  I'll meet you at Golden Coral after the game.  Dinner is on me!"

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, glendayle said:

Matt Wells looked across the field as the Pokes took the offense for the last possession.  He pointed to Craig Bohl and mouthed, "Thanks for putting Vander Wall back in.  I'll meet you at Golden Coral after the game.  Dinner is on me!"

And I pointed up to our offensive coordinator in the press box and said, "I'll meet your ass at Best Buy!"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, at least there's a glimmer of hope Wyoming might be able to move the ball on offense going forward.  TVW has had his shot at #1 and it hasn't worked out thus far.  Sean Chambers did more than enough today to earn #1 reps in practice this coming week and the next start.  Unless Chambers gets injured or struggles mightily next week I don't want to see TVW take a snap against CSU.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Well, at least there's a glimmer of hope Wyoming might be able to move the ball on offense going forward.  TVW has had his shot at #1 and it hasn't worked out thus far.  Sean Chambers did more than enough today to earn #1 reps in practice this coming week and the next start.  Unless Chambers gets injured or struggles mightily next week I don't want to see TVW take a snap against CSU.

"Struggling mightily" implies that they'll at least have a pulse, which is an improvement over the offense we've seen so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

"Struggling mightily" implies that they'll at least have a pulse, which is an improvement over the offense we've seen so far.

Agreed.  I'd rather have the Pokes turn the ball over a few times taking shots down the field as opposed to a constant and predictable diet of runs up the middle and those GD short passes to the flats that rarely move the sticks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thatsmymammy said:

USU.... you guys looked like a** today. Lucky to win. To the top of the turd podium for now. The Pokes found some offense, drove and scored! Then they brought back in VW. :shrug:  Why? The refs really sucked. All in all, that was an ugly game and very unwatchable, like a lot of MW games this year. 

I wouldn't go that far. However, Wyo has by far the worst offense in this conference but nevertheless managed to gain 330 yards on the USU defense.

As to the officiating, it's always bovine manure for MWC games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Agreed.  I'd rather have the Pokes turn the ball over a few times taking shots down the field as opposed to a constant and predictable diet of runs up the middle and those GD short passes to the flats that rarely move the sticks.

It's just like someone who fails to launch because they're afraid of failure. It's as if Bohl and Vigen find turnovers unbearably embarrassing....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...