bigbluebaby

USU is going to kick WYO's A$$ and get our Bridger Rifle back

3 hours ago, bigbluebaby said:

Please Discuss.  

Thank You

Bridger-Rifle-trophy-Utah-State-Wyoming-Kevin-Whimpey[1].jpg

I'm thinking we're giving back all the traveling trophies this fall.  It was nice to have every one of them in Laramie this past year.  Doesn't happen that often.

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

What a wimpy little trophy.

That's not a gun......this is a gun!

Image result for fremont cannon blue

The dude standing behind the cannon gets it before he even knows where the cat shooting this rifle is sitting.

Dang it.  I'm very conflicted.  I'm excited for the game, and I think we're going to win, but I hate to see Wyoming down.  The Pokes are my second favorite team in the conference.  In my ideal world, every year this would be the game to decide the Mountain Division champion.  It would always be a close game, decided in the last minutes by a single score.  It would be split about 50-50 between the Aggies and the Pokes (OK, more like 70-30 ;)), because there's no fun and no excitement if you win all the time.

I hope the Pokes can get their act together.

I love being in this conference.

• Like 4

I feel bad for the sheep in Laramie this weekend. In addition to the usual Cowboy fans sticking it to them this weekend, @madmartigan will also be in town to have his way with them. Sorry poor sheep. 

Why do you people keep saying we have a solid defense??? I have seen nothing of the sort this season and I don’t expect that to miraculously change over the weekend. I give WYO defense mediocre at best....

Kind of mind boggling considering the fact that they were soo consistent last year, and we have a majority of returning starters. Now it’s up for grabs...they don’t deserve the accolades. 

Biggest question mark ?????

WTF happened to creating turnovers????? A slow offense only has a chance if turnovers keep them in the game. No. 1 in the nation demoted to a bunch of oversized bar bouncers.

WE INSIST you have a solid Defense, we're sticking to that!!!

Also NMSU, AFA and UNLV scored first.  We always seem to come out flat, I think ybu would have scored on us first too if we didn't get that pick 6

Beating Wyoming right now, given the state of the offense, is like beating a kid with Down's Syndrome in a Spelling Bee.  Not very impressive. 

Still

USU 41

Wyo 3

1 hour ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Biggest question mark ?????

WTF happened to creating turnovers????? A slow offense only has a chance if turnovers keep them in the game. No. 1 in the nation demoted to a bunch of oversized bar bouncers.

They are essentially a random walk.

Bohl will spend the next two weeks preparing for CSU.  All the heat from boosters that comes from a sub-par season will be dissipated with a Border War win.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Bohl will spend the next two weeks preparing for CSU.  All the heat from boosters that comes from a sub-par season will be dissipated with a Border War win.  

How did that 44-0 game work out for Howdy Doody??

@Swoll Cracker This whole notion that Wyoming coaches keep their jobs by beating CSU is a complete fallacy.....AND laughable!!!

We are expected to beat CSU. Every. Single. Year. 

That is the baseline. The bottom of the basement.

LOSE to the greenies and that’s an expedited service to the unemployed line.

The only question in this game is whether or not our offense can get to the end zone for the first time in 3 games. Give me Utah State 45-10 and we get a garbage time TD with 17 seconds left.

7 hours ago, bigbluebaby said:

Please Discuss.  

Thank You

Bridger-Rifle-trophy-Utah-State-Wyoming-Kevin-Whimpey[1].jpg

The cupboard will be bare in Laramie.

The cowgirls will be going back north w/out our boot this-yr.

7 hours ago, AggieSox said:

This will be a good test for the Aggie offense against a solid defense. 

USU has played 5 games inside the state of Utah & 1 game at MSU. So they need to go on road & get tested to see. BYU wasn’t even a test, more like speed bump. 

I dont see the Aggies scoring 40 & I don’t see a ACE whooping either.  Hope the Aggies come ready to go. 

42-16

11 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

@Swoll Cracker - DC beat the snot out of CSU.....how did that pan out for his Wyoming career???

https://youtu.be/0XxszZ72Mmw

What was the score of the last CSU-WYO game Christensen coached?  I believe it was 50-20 in Laramie.

The point is that WYO fans are more than willing to accept mediocrity and lack of championships as long as they beat CSU.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, pokebball said:

I'm thinking we're giving back all the traveling trophies this fall.  It was nice to have every one of them in Laramie this past year.  Doesn't happen that often.

Correct shine the boot up after you clean the musket

• Sad 1