bigbluebaby

USU is going to kick WYO's A$$ and get our Bridger Rifle back

1 hour ago, HR_Poke said:

Vanderwall ran the 2 minute drill against fcs wofford well so they thought putting him in after getting benched for over an hour was the best choice to win.

TVW: 2 yards per attempt (7/19 - 38 yards)

Chambers: 12.2 yards per attemt (3/5 - 62 yards) Also 100 yards rushing on 19 carries. 

Wander Val is one of the top 5 worst QBs in FBS and shouldn’t be playing.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

TVW: 2 yards per attempt (7/19 - 38 yards)

Chambers: 12.2 yards per attemt (3/5 - 62 yards) Also 100 yards rushing on 19 carries. 

Wander Val is one of the top 5 worst QBs in FBS and shouldn’t be playing.  

Preaching to the choir. 

Great Game WYO!

Just got back from my trip up there.

Your D is Legit. Luckily our D and special teams played great today. Love struggled with pressure all day.

That true frosh QB looks like a gamer. Hope Bowles will use him. That play where he saved the rifle off of the table where it was going to get knocked off was the play of the day.

It always feels good to get out of there with a W . Tough place to play.

BTW. We had a great time in Laramie , we met lots of great people and had a great time. Very accommodating fans and facility’s are beautiful, gorgeous campus, can’t believe how much it’s changed up there since last time I was there.

Wyo remains my 2nd favorite team in the Conference.

The rifle is back where it belongs.

Best of luck the rest of the way!

• Like 2

Love playing Cowboy Joe. I grew up watching USU Wyoming games during the perpetual home and home series that ended in the late 70s. This looked a lot like those.

Would love to see Wyoming win out.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

21 minutes ago, pokebball said:

The guy sitting behind called it.

It was an idiotic decision. You can tell the press thought so with the way they asked bohl why. It's the MO of this coaching staff. Always uber conservative and play not to lose.

2 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

It was an idiotic decision. You can tell the press thought so with the way they asked bohl why. It's the MO of this coaching staff. Always uber conservative and play not to lose.

I didn't like the call.  All I'm saying is the guy behind wanted to bet me that TVW came out...and he did.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 10/20/2018 at 8:20 PM, Pokes Forever said:

Amazing day for a game in Laradise.....still frustrated with the kickoffs and punting games.....sr TE called for procedure three times in game eight of the season....last one was really a killer making it second and goal from the seven as opposed to the two....still no separation by the receivers and not sure why they didn’t put Chambers back in in the first half.....sure he fumbled but at least he showed something different.  They already pulled one game off his redshirt why not see what he could do.....there at least showed some life on offense after he took over.  BTW TVW was not the only problem at the end of the game.....twice receivers dropped the ball

This has been the Pokes season, when one things works something else breaks down.  From penalties to dropped passes.  

8 games ago my buddy predicted we'd lose the upcoming 4 and win the last 4 to become bowl eligible.  The last 4 were BSU, FSU, USU and Hawaii on the rock.  The next 4 are CSU, SJSU, AF and UNM, all winnable games.  I don't think we're going to win out, but possible.

The World Needs More Cowboys!