bigbluebaby

USU is going to kick WYO's A$$ and get our Bridger Rifle back

USU.... you guys looked like a** today. Lucky to win. To the top of the turd podium for now. The Pokes found some offense, drove and scored! Then they brought back in VW. :shrug:  Why? The refs really sucked. All in all, that was an ugly game and very unwatchable, like a lot of MW games this year. 

3 minutes ago, glendayle said:

Matt Wells looked across the field as the Pokes took the offense for the last possession.  He pointed to Craig Bohl and mouthed, "Thanks for putting Vander Wall back in.  I'll meet you at Golden Coral after the game.  Dinner is on me!"

And I pointed up to our offensive coordinator in the press box and said, "I'll meet your ass at Best Buy!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well, at least there's a glimmer of hope Wyoming might be able to move the ball on offense going forward.  TVW has had his shot at #1 and it hasn't worked out thus far.  Sean Chambers did more than enough today to earn #1 reps in practice this coming week and the next start.  Unless Chambers gets injured or struggles mightily next week I don't want to see TVW take a snap against CSU.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Well, at least there's a glimmer of hope Wyoming might be able to move the ball on offense going forward.  TVW has had his shot at #1 and it hasn't worked out thus far.  Sean Chambers did more than enough today to earn #1 reps in practice this coming week and the next start.  Unless Chambers gets injured or struggles mightily next week I don't want to see TVW take a snap against CSU.

"Struggling mightily" implies that they'll at least have a pulse, which is an improvement over the offense we've seen so far.

3 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

"Struggling mightily" implies that they'll at least have a pulse, which is an improvement over the offense we've seen so far.

Agreed.  I'd rather have the Pokes turn the ball over a few times taking shots down the field as opposed to a constant and predictable diet of runs up the middle and those GD short passes to the flats that rarely move the sticks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thatsmymammy said:

USU.... you guys looked like a** today. Lucky to win. To the top of the turd podium for now. The Pokes found some offense, drove and scored! Then they brought back in VW. :shrug:  Why? The refs really sucked. All in all, that was an ugly game and very unwatchable, like a lot of MW games this year. 

I wouldn't go that far. However, Wyo has by far the worst offense in this conference but nevertheless managed to gain 330 yards on the USU defense.

As to the officiating, it's always bovine manure for MWC games.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Agreed.  I'd rather have the Pokes turn the ball over a few times taking shots down the field as opposed to a constant and predictable diet of runs up the middle and those GD short passes to the flats that rarely move the sticks.

It's just like someone who fails to launch because they're afraid of failure. It's as if Bohl and Vigen find turnovers unbearably embarrassing....

• Like 1

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

2 hours ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

any word from Bohl on the QB switcheroo?

Vanderwall ran the 2 minute drill against fcs wofford well so they thought putting him in after getting benched for over an hour was the best choice to win.

• Sad 1

Amazing day for a game in Laradise.....still frustrated with the kickoffs and punting games.....sr TE called for procedure three times in game eight of the season....last one was really a killer making it second and goal from the seven as opposed to the two....still no separation by the receivers and not sure why they didn’t put Chambers back in in the first half.....sure he fumbled but at least he showed something different.  They already pulled one game off his redshirt why not see what he could do.....there at least showed some life on offense after he took over.  BTW TVW was not the only problem at the end of the game.....twice receivers dropped the ball

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!