bigbluebaby

USU is going to kick WYO's A$$ and get our Bridger Rifle back

K, 

Thanks Fella's

So Eat at the ITF, avoid the bathrooms (or at least put the paper thing on the toilet seat), walk the campus .

Stop the dive, and screen play.

Score shitloads of points.

Avoid the piss bomb's.

Bring home the rifle.

As long as I don't see any BYU gear or CSU gear in the stadium should be a great day.

Am I OK to dress all in blue and wear my Aggie Gear?  Or am I gonna get my Ass Kicked?

Also, is the naked  dude in the barrel still running around?

I saw him accidently roll down the stairs at Maverick stadium a few years back, It smelled like pickle juice when he rolled by.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bigbluebaby said:

K, 

Thanks Fella's

So Eat at the ITF, avoid the bathrooms (or at least put the paper thing on the toilet seat), walk the campus .

Avoid the piss bomb's.

Bring home the rifle.

As long as I don't see any BYU gear or CSU gear in the stadium should be a great day.

Am I OK to dress all in blue and wear my Aggie Gear?  Or am I gonna get my Ass Kicked?

I saw him accidently roll down the stairs at Maverick stadium a few years back, It smelled like pickle juice when he rolled by.

Wear are all of your Utah State gear.  You will be welcomed by most all of us.  The barrel man should be there. I have never gotten close enough to him to experience the smell.😄

• Haha 1

The World Needs More Cowboys!

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

No joke. the most CSU gear I've ever seen in one place was at the Waffle House in Aurora. Even more than the one in Ft. Collins. That's probably where they're all at. 

Check 5 points. Lots of csu alumni pan handling there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bigbluebaby said:

K, 

Thanks Fella's

Avoid the piss bomb's.

Bring home the rifle.

It is more than stopping the dive play.  You have to stop the dive play to the left and then the tricky dive play to the right.  I think you are failing to recognize the brilliance of our Offensive game plan.  The game plan is very nuanced and should not be under estimated.

I have never seen an opposing fan have issues at the War.  Well an opposing fan that wasn't a total effing idiot anyway.  

On 10/17/2018 at 10:12 PM, kingpotato said:

... and you can mace a fake bear in front of it. We did some Wyo-mingling there. 

Honestly, whoever said that the downtown restaurants were "walking distance" is falsely representing the distance. It's, like, 20 blocks from the stadium. You can get 17 blocks closer if you drive. 

I said "it is walking distance, it's a mile and a half". Every person who has lived in Laramie has done that walk so shitfaced it's a miracle they could get one foot in front of the other. I generally expect humans to be able to manage the extremely arduous task of walking for a half an hour on a sidewalk. Of course, I don't live in Idaho so my standards for physical fitness may be enormously different than yours.

On 10/17/2018 at 10:14 PM, pokebball said:

It was probably a CSU fan

It was me. See above

• Like 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I said "it is walking distance, it's a mile and a half". Every person who has lived in Laramie has done that walk so shitfaced it's a miracle they could get one foot in front of the other. I generally expect humans to be able to manage the extremely arduous task of walking for a half an hour on a sidewalk. Of course, I don't live in Idaho so my standards for physical fitness may be enormously different than yours.

It was me. See above

In that regard, any distance is "walkable." It's more of a time thing for someone wanting to enjoy the game day experience. Figure in, you have to double that with the walk back and you're looking at close to a 40 block walk commute. I was just suggesting to the person inquiring, that unless he's going there because he wants to enjoy old lady exercise in a cold wind... you probably want to drive that. 

And does walking the streets of Laramie really constitute physical fitness in your world?