ph90702

Dennis Hof has died

I sat across the aisle from him a good 15 years ago on an O'Hare to Reno flight.  He wears this garish "Bunny Ranch" leather jacket and then covers his head with it the whole flight in some bizarre, "I'm a celebrity; leave me alone" schtick.  And I doubt any of us in the cabin would have even known who he was without the jacket.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

16 hours ago, toonkee said:

I'd say it's still super embarrassing. 

So the Republicans are going to elect a dead brothal owner in Nevada and a racist indicted crook in Oceanside.   Quite impressive.   Makes you wonder why Alabamians didn’t vote for Roy.

or maybe more to the point why Alabamians have more sense the Republican strong holds out west.  

52 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

So the Republicans are going to nominate a dead brothal owner in Nevada and a racist indicted crook in Oceanside.   Quite impressive.   Makes you wonder why Alabamians didn’t vote for Roy.

or maybe more to the point why Alabamians have more sense the Republican strong holds out west.  

Hof has already won the primary. Not much to be done about it now.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Approve of him or not,like him or not he had a knack for getting media coverage.If his brothels go up for sale, I'm not sure what it takes to get a Brothel License in the counties the brothels were located. Who knows? the owner of Mustang Ranch who is already licensed could make a play for all the brothels and create a legal sex monopoly.Just my opinion, I don't think the counties where the brothels are located are willing to lose that tax revenue.

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I never liked that douche. I guess he never realized that you have to keep your weight down to prevent heart disease. And if he did have a heart attack, he would’ve woken up because of the insane pain of a major heart attack. 

How well did you know him?

On 10/16/2018 at 12:18 PM, modestobulldog said:

Good riddance

I agree.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:40 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

Pimpin ain't easy.

At least westfan has now outed himself as Convert's sock. God knows if anybody on this board could use one, it's Convert.

• Like 1

Boom goes the dynamite.