pokebball

Is this fair?

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yes. And it was against the best single swimmer probably ever.

Blues I literally posted what I found. Yes, national swim clubs are the top high schoolers in the nation. But... JFC blues. The girls national level swim clubs today would beat good high school swim teams. FFS I posted the literal meet results where the top girl team in a conference would have been in the top half of the boy's results in the same schools. Seriously are you this stupid?

Where did I dispute this? I pointed out sports where you're wrong, and you lie because you have a pathological aversion to giving women any kind of credit. 

Blues, I posted the facts. You're the one who lies about your athleticism to further your narrative about women.

I am tired of your dishonesty.

Go fuck with someone else.  You aren't worth my time stalker.

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I am tired of your dishonesty.

Go fuck with someone else.  You aren't worth my time stalker.

My dishonestly of posting literal times?

Blues,

you are a convert.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

My dishonestly of posting literal times?

Blues,

you are a convert.

Convert is someone like you who tries to argue that women are equal athletes to men.

When it isn't even close to true.

You are convert with a dishonest streak.  Go cat wrangling with him, maybe you can aspire to convert level discourse.

• Haha 1

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Convert is someone like you who tries to argue that women are equal athletes to men.

When it isn't even close to true.

You are convert with a dishonest streak.

Oh blues you're funny. Your arguments go from "ALL DECENT HIGH SCHOOL BOYS BEAT ANY WOMEN EVER" to "LITERALLY THE BEST SWIMMER EVER BEAT WOMEN" to "YOU ARGUED THAT ALL WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN AND DIDN'T JUST DISPUTE MY FIRST RASH STATEMENT BUT GOD FORBID SOMEONE POINT OUT A MISTAKE I MADE OH SHIT MY BLUE VAGINA IS SANDY". 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Oh blues you're funny. Your arguments go from "ALL DECENT HIGH SCHOOL BOYS BEAT ANY WOMEN EVER" to "LITERALLY THE BEST SWIMMER EVER BEAT WOMEN" to "YOU ARGUED THAT ALL WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN AND DIDN'T JUST DISPUTE MY FIRST RASH STATEMENT BUT GOD FORBID SOMEONE POINT OUT A MISTAKE I MADE OH SHIT MY BLUE VAGINA IS SANDY". 

No my arguments are the same.  You are now outright lying.

Not only that I proved them over and over and the times you posted in swimming proved me right.

2 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

No my arguments are the same.  You are now outright lying.

Not only that I proved them over and over and the times you posted in swimming proved me right.

They proved you right... that women functionally compete with men in swimming and that swimming is one of the few sports where co-ed at least at the high school conference championship level makes sense?

Huh

5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

They proved you right... that women functionally compete with men in swimming and that swimming is one of the few sports where co-ed at least at the high school conference championship level makes sense?

Huh

Women do not functionally compete with men in any sport Convert.

19 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Women do not functionally compete with men in any sport Convert.

You should watch some anw.

Also you could, like, consider the fact that the literal results i posted shows you're lying. This is another state plane coordinate system is not s coordinate system blues argument.

15 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You should watch some anw.

Also you could, like, consider the fact that the literal results i posted shows you're lying. This is another state plane coordinate system is not s coordinate system blues argument.

Women do not functionally compete with men in any sport convert.

No amount of your dishonest posting will change that.

• Haha 1