Guest #1Stunner

Boise throwing the cash at Bryan Harsin

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Lobo Amor said:

There is a song called "ay pepito (shame and scandel in the family)" which could be their theme song.

New Mexico is a beautiful State with a cool culture.   Love their tacos!!!

Of all the schools in the MWC, I miss UNM the most.  The PIT...best fans in America.

I'm going to buy some turquoise tommorow now.

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

New Mexico is a beautiful State with a cool culture.   Love their tacos!!!

Of all the schools in the MWC, I miss UNM the most.  The PIT...best fans in America.

I'm going to buy some turquoise tommorow now.

How dare you mention New Mexico without talking about our green and red chile! You better buy a burrito while you're at it.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Lobo Amor said:

How dare you mention New Mexico without talking about our green and red chile! You better buy a burrito while you're at it.

Sorry.  I'm not worthy!!!

8 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Petersen finished in the top 10 three straight seasons, but then had some horrific recruiting classes after those same seasons (#69 and #110 ranked classes in back to back years).

That along with a poor OC hire lead to him finishing his last two years in Boise at 19-6 (76%).

Harsin has kept things going at a slightly higher winning percentage (46-14 - 77%).  But Harsin's recruiting classes have been far superior to Petersen's in terms of ratings.  But there has been more attrition and less discipline in Harsin's squads.

Not sure what your point is.  Other than harsin has been slightly better than petes last years after he lost his best assistants and was burnt out. Bsu has set themselves up with this contract to be slightly above average for a long time.  

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."