• AFA losing to SDSU 17-21
    • Wyoming losing to Fresno 3-27
    • SJSU losing to ARMU 3-52 in front of 500 fans at Levi's
    • UNM losing 18-20 to CSU
    • UNLV losing 28-59 to USU
    • Nevada losing 27-31
    • Hawaii losing 23-59 to a bad BYU team

7 minutes ago, Sputnik46 said:

The SJSU loss was probably the biggest turd, but I voted for Hawaii because they lost badly when I expected them to clean BYU’s clock.

I also voted for Hawaii.  Yes the Bows were on the road, but allowing nearly 50 points to them is inexcusable.

• Like 2

It's Wyoming's offense. Until further notice it will always be Wyoming's offense. 

• Like 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Voted for the 'bows but the SDSU/AFA train wreck of a game deserves a (dis) honorable mention.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

I voted for my Lobos D. Our terribly soft defense couldn’t stop CSU when they needed to.

Hint to FSU... short to mid range passing game across the middle, then go deep! We’ll lose by 30 for sure!

• Like 1

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

16 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Voted for the 'bows but the SDSU/AFA train wreck of a game deserves a (dis) honorable mention.

Absolutely.

Because the Aztecs and Falcons were responsible for the hour lightning delay and the 100 or so 5-minute TV timeouts.

• Haha 1

Boom goes the dynamite.

If i could vote twice, i would have also selected the bows. Reasons i didnt:  warbow already has to deal with having a mini bike helmet, and i felt bad for Levis stadium losing potential consession money by hosting that embarassment of a game

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Tough one this week 

My 3 options are:

1) UNLV crapping themselves after getting a 7-0 lead...........but then again, this is probably the UNLV that was more to reality than the version we was give USC a game for 52 minutes

2) Hawaii losing to a bland BYU .....................  this one comes with the traditional "Hawaii on the mainland" issue that has been with the program for decades

3) SJSU losing to Army in an NFL stadium ............SJSU was probably going to lose regardless of where the game was played and how or who got this game in Levi's Stadium is a head scratching thing as SJSU couldn't fill Nevada's Lund High School's 8 man football stands, so anyone thinking that this game was going to draw any kind of crowd is seriously delusional 

And based on the above where my three options all had traditional ways of losing that really came as no surprise to anyone.............the tipping factor that got my vote, was venue related ........as to why anyone thought Army vs SJSU in an NFL stadium would "sell" is an utter nincompoop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Tough one this week 

My 3 options are:

1) UNLV crapping themselves after getting a 7-0 lead...........but then again, this is probably the UNLV that was more to reality than the version we was give USC a game for 52 minutes

2) Hawaii losing to a bland BYU .....................  this one comes with the traditional "Hawaii on the mainland" issue that has been with the program for decades

3) SJSU losing to Army in an NFL stadium ............SJSU was probably going to lose regardless of where the game was played and how or who got this game in Levi's Stadium is a head scratching thing as SJSU couldn't fill Nevada's Lund High School's 8 man football stands, so anyone thinking that this game was going to draw any kind of crowd is seriously delusional 

And based on the above where my three options all had traditional ways of losing that really came as no surprise to anyone.............the tipping factor that got my vote, was venue related ........as to why anyone thought Army vs SJSU in an NFL stadium would "sell" is an utter nincompoop.

Apparently the 49ers aspire to bring in some occasional college games and so offered San Joser $750K to move their game against Army to Levi's Stadium. $750K to the Niners is chicken feed and they presumably thought that a bunch of casual fans who can't afford to attend NFL games there would come to their bells and whistles stadium to see Army which might have stimulated Cal and Stanford to hold a neutral field Big Game there. Maybe that will still happen but you're correct about the nincompoop comment.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Tough one this week 

My 3 options are:

Come on 2001. You’re like a yeti! Ergo one of the few people in Vegas who actually knows or cares about anything that happens in the state outside of Clark County.

It’s a well-known fact that Lund doesn’t even field a football team. You need to up your game! 😂😂

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Apparently the 49ers aspire to bring in some occasional college games and so offered San Joser $750K to move their game against Army to Levi's Stadium. $750K to the Niners is chicken feed and they presumably thought that a bunch of casual fans who can't afford to attend NFL games there would come to their bells and whistles stadium to see Army which might have stimulated Cal and Stanford to hold a neutral field Big Game there. Maybe that will still happen but you're correct about the nincompoop comment.

Levi’s is a poorly designed flop. 

• Like 1

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

Come on 2001. You’re like a yeti! Ergo one of the few people in Vegas who actually knows or cares about anything that happens in the state outside of Clark County.

It’s a well-known fact that Lund doesn’t even field a football team. You need to up your game! 😂😂

Was going to go with Gabbs............but don't think they field a team anymore either

Gabbs Tarantulas = one of the great high schools mascots & names ! 

• Haha 1