Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Dating

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

It’s a dating app.  The woman and the man both have to swipe right on each other, but the woman has to start the conversation.  It’s the only dating app where I have sustained success.

Why don't you just go to the truck stop and offer your services in the lot? I'm sure you'd find all kinds of action. 

25 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It’s a dating app.  The woman and the man both have to swipe right on each other, but the woman has to start the conversation.  

So, it's for the reallyyyyy desperate girls, eh?

25 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It’s the only dating app where I have sustained success.

Makes sense.

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Still confused.  What’s wrong with saying that I take dating seriously and the girl doesn’t?

because you have said the girl doesn't take ALL OF DATING seriously because she didn't like YOU.  that sentence is dipped in selfishness and wrapped in ego.

8 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

because you have said the girl doesn't take ALL OF DATING seriously because she didn't like YOU.  that sentence is dipped in selfishness and wrapped in ego.

You’re making shit up now.  That’s not what I said.

I am still struggling to see how I have an ego problem.

23 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

He also said women (plural). You’re not likely to succeed by pathologizing women. Everybody is going to think you’re an incel. 

47 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

then clarify: does the girl take dating seriously?

It means that she makes an effort to keep in touch with you, shows up on time, doesn’t agree to go out and then says she’s busy on the day she agreed to go out with you, etc.

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It means that she makes an effort to keep in touch with you, shows up on time, doesn’t agree to go out and then says she’s busy on the day she agreed to go out with you, etc.

that doesn't make sense to me.

have you decided the girl doesn't take ALL of dating seriously, or hasn't taken dating YOU seriously?  do you see the difference?

32 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

that doesn't make sense to me.

have you decided the girl doesn't take ALL of dating seriously, or hasn't taken dating YOU seriously?  do you see the difference?

She hasn’t taken dating seriously because she isn’t as invested as I am.  It’s not me, it’s her.  I think she has cognitive flaws.  Maybe I will meet somebody who takes it seriously.  We’ll see.  Ideally, I’d like to meet my autistic princess, but that’s unlikely as autism only affects about 1 in 180 females.

18 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

She hasn’t taken dating seriously because she isn’t as invested as I am.  It’s not me, it’s her.  I think she has cognitive flaws.  Maybe I will meet somebody who takes it seriously.  We’ll see.  Ideally, I’d like to meet my autistic princess, but that’s unlikely as autism only affects about 1 in 180 females.

lol

you didn't answer my question and you're leaning on autism.  it's a bum wrap, to be sure, but you're using it like a crutch.  get over yourself.

"she hasn't taken dating seriously because she isn't as invested as I am" 

you are wrong. 

she hasn't taken dating *YOU* seriously.  she isn't as invested in dating YOU.  there is nothing wrong with being rejected by a girl you like.  hell, it's happened to all of us on here.  lots of times.  happened to me.  it sucked and i went and cried in the corner and got mad and then eventually got over it.

"it's not me, it's her.  i think she has cognitive flaws"

if you think something's wrong with her ability to function as a human being because she's not into you then that is the epitome of self-centered egotistical bullshit.  wake up, ph.  there's more in her life than you.  

"maybe i will meet somebody who takes it seriously"

so now you think your odds of finding a girl who takes it seriously are lower, because of this girl?  once again -- this isn't about you.  you have decided that because she wasn't invested in dating you that therefore she isn't invested in dating anyone. 

you are being arrogant, self centered, and blaming other people.  you need to get over yourself.

8 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

lol

you didn't answer my question and you're leaning on autism.  it's a bum wrap, to be sure, but you're using it like a crutch.  get over yourself.

"she hasn't taken dating seriously because she isn't as invested as I am" 

you are wrong. 

she hasn't taken dating *YOU* seriously.  she isn't as invested in dating YOU.  there is nothing wrong with being rejected by a girl you like.  hell, it's happened to all of us on here.  lots of times.  happened to me.  it sucked and i went and cried in the corner and got mad and then eventually got over it.

"it's not me, it's her.  i think she has cognitive flaws"

if you think something's wrong with her ability to function as a human being because she's not into you then that is the epitome of self-centered egotistical bullshit.  wake up, ph.  there's more in her life than you.  

"maybe i will meet somebody who takes it seriously"

so now you think your odds of finding a girl who takes it seriously are lower, because of this girl?  once again -- this isn't about you.  you have decided that because she wasn't invested in dating you that therefore she isn't invested in dating anyone. 

you are being arrogant, self centered, and blaming other people.  you need to get over yourself.

You say not to blame autism, but everything you just said perfectly fits the description of autism.  I don’t have an ego.  She does have cognitive flaws btw.  Im more qualified to diagnose cognitive flaws given that I have some myself.

Lastly, I answered your question.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

It’s a dating app.  The woman and the man both have to swipe right on each other, but the woman has to start the conversation.  It’s the only dating app where I have sustained success.

Define success.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

11 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

You say not to blame autism, but everything you just said perfectly fits the description of autism.  I don’t have an ego.  She does have cognitive flaws btw.  Im more qualified to diagnose cognitive flaws given that I have some myself.

Lastly, I answered your question.

i think i missed your original answer, because it was what i said like 10 posts ago, when you accused me of making shit up.  you said she isn't serious in all dating as opposed to just dating you. i am saying you are wrong about that. 

what i described isn't autism.  you are being arrogant.

33 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i think i missed your original answer, because it was what i said like 10 posts ago, when you accused me of making shit up.  you said she isn't serious in all dating as opposed to just dating you. i am saying you are wrong about that. 

what i described isn't autism.  you are being arrogant.

I don’t think she’s serious at all when it comes to dating.  As one example, she said she wanted to go out to eat for a date.  An hour before the date, she said she didn’t want to go out to eat.  Fifteen minutes before the date, she changed her mind and said she wanted to eat.

Also, saying that she isn’t serious at all about dating fits autism because I’m saying that she is either serious or she’s not with no grey area.  Saying that she’s serious about dating other people but not me is they thinking.

9 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I don’t think she’s serious at all when it comes to dating.  As one example, she said she wanted to go out to eat for a date.  An hour before the date, she said she didn’t want to go out to eat.  Fifteen minutes before the date, she changed her mind and said she wanted to eat.

Also, saying that she isn’t serious at all about dating fits autism because I’m saying that she is either serious or she’s not with no grey area.  Saying that she’s serious about dating other people but not me is they thinking.

this bold part makes no sense.  try again.

What is your endgame with hte date?  Is it sex?  Just go out and have fun?  Is it just to get to know someone more and see if you'd like to see them more?

I think you need to evaluate what you want.  Sometimes I think you just want to bang all these girls, and that's not how women think about this stuff.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 minute ago, Jack Bauer said:

What is your endgame with hte date?  Is it sex?  Just go out and have fun?  Is it just to get to know someone more and see if you'd like to see them more?

I think you need to evaluate what you want.  Sometimes I think you just want to bang all these girls, and that's not how women think about this stuff.

I honestly have a low sex drive now.  I’m taking it seriously and trying to get to know the girl.