Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Dating

9 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

What do you mean by weird ideas for social norms?  In my defense, I am autistic.

Dude, social norms vary depending on what social group you feel that you best identify with. If it’s more traditional Protestant, Mormon, Catholic religion based values, or if you identify more with alternative lifestyles that blow off the religion based moral requirements, then you can do that. But I strongly suggest that you don’t want to go to hell if it turns out to real when you croak. So pick your poison carefully. 

kat.jpg

You should try the gay. You might be good at it!.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Through all these pH threads, I can't say with certainty whether you are serious or really good at trolling. Anyway, in the OP, you mentioned marriage, my hunch is that this is your secret deeply-held desire. Without rehashing all the suggestions of the past year or two, you might want to consider giving up on dating. Instead, get involved with activities where you can become life-long friends with multiple women. Hopefully you have and they will discover redeeming qualities that they would consider spending the rest of their life with you. As far as the person you told you are done, that's probably either a surprise to her or a confirmation. it sounds like you didn't have anything with her to begin with, and you verbalizing that you're done either confirmed that she was correct in not dating you, or she was surprised because she saw you as a friend, not a partner. Also, you don't know who she has in the way of friends and family, even if she wasn't interested and never would be interested, you never know who you would have met through being friends with her.

110926run_defense710.jpg

8 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It’s the truth.  I genuinely have some social deficits.  You’re a piece of shit who doesn’t belong on this board.

I didn't say that it wasn't true. I said that it's not an excuse, so stop using it as one.

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

Through all these pH threads, I can't say with certainty whether you are serious or really good at trolling. Anyway, in the OP, you mentioned marriage, my hunch is that this is your secret deeply-held desire. Without rehashing all the suggestions of the past year or two, you might want to consider giving up on dating. Instead, get involved with activities where you can become life-long friends with multiple women. Hopefully you have and they will discover redeeming qualities that they would consider spending the rest of their life with you. As far as the person you told you are done, that's probably either a surprise to her or a confirmation. it sounds like you didn't have anything with her to begin with, and you verbalizing that you're done either confirmed that she was correct in not dating you, or she was surprised because she saw you as a friend, not a partner. Also, you don't know who she has in the way of friends and family, even if she wasn't interested and never would be interested, you never know who you would have met through being friends with her.

Marriage? Dear god, Ph isn’t interested in marriage. He’s too self absorbed to contemplate the subject. Good advice though.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

13 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’m surprised that anyone on here is married because there’s always issues with the other person that make even dating them unfeasible.  They’re either not a good match (for you, them, or both) or they’re a good match but have problems on their end.  The big one is them being busy.  Dating, especially in 2018, is a giant waste of time in my opinion.  Yet I’m going out on a date Wednesday because I want to be wrong (even though I’m likely not).

Well at least you are going into it with the right attitude. I'm sure if there are any issues it will be the girl's fault.

/s

Try to remember PH -

blow_up_doll_twin.jpg

Just because they look the same, one is not like the other.

Once you understand the difference, you might consider getting one of those on the left. Then you can try to interface with the one on the right without conflating the two.

D69CCE2028FF096B2506D68DEEE3D91D6122DC8D

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

2 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

This.  PH - You should look learn how to read people intellectually because you cannot read them emotionally.

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Try to remember PH -

blow_up_doll_twin.jpg

Just because they look the same, one is not like the other.

Once you understand the difference, you might consider getting one of those on the left. Then you can try to interface with the one on the right without conflating the two.

D69CCE2028FF096B2506D68DEEE3D91D6122DC8D

Truth be known, there is probably less to be embarrassed about being seen with the one on the left.

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, social norms vary depending on what social group you feel that you best identify with. If it’s more traditional Protestant, Mormon, Catholic religion based values, or if you identify more with alternative lifestyles that blow off the religion based moral requirements, then you can do that. But I strongly suggest that you don’t want to go to hell if it turns out to real when you croak. So pick your poison carefully. 

That is a pretty big basket of "traditional norms" that vary widely from each other

9 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

You should try the gay. You might be good at it!.

Gays are meaner than women to guys like ph

37 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

You don’t know me.

You wear your intentions and thoughts on your sleeve

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.