Slapdad

Competing boards?

6 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Which leads me to another point. Did anyone see what time the Pick 10 results were posted??? Don’t bother looking it up, because the answer is “too late”. What a sham. And I’ll bet the results are fudged too. I’m not picking another team until next year! 

That's on me.  I'm having a bad season and I paid Mug to hold off on reporting the results in order to give the media time to hopefully change them to what they should be.  Give it a few hours and the CSU/NM results will show a CSU W.  Then we can play ball.

16 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

I have always enjoyed the Penthouse Forum if that helps with the debate..

Did you just recommend another forum?? Do you realize the consequences you shall face? You sicken me. 

Linky please?

8 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Did you just recommend another forum?? Do you realize the consequences you shall face? You sicken me. 

Linky please?

Are you over 18?  If so, fine, but you should be aware that sometimes they talk about position changes..

1 hour ago, WilliamHicks said:

Not at all and I hope nobody thinks we are competing. One leads to another. In this case, a "new" member joined our forum and Slap told him to head over here, I read that as in over here instead of there.  

I didn't delete the post, I didn't go all forum nazi, I stated that we support the MWC board but telling a new member to go to another forum is poor forum etiquette.

@Slapdad Yes, I mentioned broncofans on here a few times when it was a new forum and nobody knew about it, but I stopped around the start of football season because I didn't want to be a forum promotion whore.  

This is all I'm going to say about this matter on here. It should be discussed on the original forum, not litter this forum. 

I mean, other than your blatant forum pimping for the first few weeks of the season where you cross-posted your "pigskin picks" from your forum over to here, sure. 

Let's face it, you got bent out of shape over what was said at your place and overreacted, and then doubled down on that overreaction here. 

• Like 3

Whatever you do, don't mention Nevada Convert on the cat fancy and soap making forums. Those guys have a loooooooooong memory. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

16 hours ago, nvspuds said:

Are you over 18?  If so, fine, but you should be aware that sometimes they talk about position changes..

Is this some sort of human resources forum? I'm game for kicking around some personnel changes. Linky? 

On 10/14/2018 at 5:33 PM, Jack Bauer said:

Hey guys.  How are things going in here?

latest?cb=20150523113623&path-prefix=pro

How I picture you every time you say that...

——-

Also, I agree with what others have said, why not have a sock party on the AAC board?  

hqdefault.jpg

What’s the funnest board to troll?  I’m sure it’s gotta be BC...

• Haha 1

New-Signature.jpg

On 10/14/2018 at 7:20 PM, Slapdad said:

Linky please?

I'm pleased to see the rumors weren't true: Slapdaddy does have a pulse.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

2 hours ago, USU78 said:

I'm pleased to see the rumors weren't true: Slapdaddy does have a pulse.

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. 

36.jpg?w=576&h=774