sdsuphilip4

Rank em

2 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

fresno will be ranked when we punk boise on the blue turf and not a second earlier.  Sitting on hapless .500 MW teams on ESPNU doesn't move the needle.

You're probably right... or we'd need to see a lot more teams in the 15-25 range start taking really bad losses. If only we hadn't shat the bed against Minnesota we're probably be ranked around where Cincy and USF are. 

10 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Agreed.

Your beat writer was kind enough to put SDSU in at 25 on his AP ballot.

http://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/murrays-ap-top-25-more-top-teams-go-down

It’s hard to argue against putting SDSU in the top 25. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

19 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

fresno will be ranked when we punk boise on the blue turf and not a second earlier.  Sitting on hapless .500 MW teams on ESPNU doesn't move the needle.

This is USU's problem. We've only beaten teams with losing records exception BYU. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:
  1. Fresno State
  2. Utah State
  3. SDSU
  4. Boise State
  5. Nevada
  6. Air Force
  7. Hawai'i
  8. Colorado State
  9. Wyoming
  10. UNLV
  11. New Mexico

In the interests of objectivity some modification is in order.

New Mexico State

Dumpster fire
    Flaming bag of dog shit
  13. SJSU
  14. Rotting corpse

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

This 

Yah, I would probably rank them like that too.  But I really dont see anything separating the top 4.

I predict a Fresno USU conference championship rematch because  the Dogs get suds at home, and boise has to beat both fresno and usu, but those top 4_all seem real close to each other at this point to me.

AP Poll...

Others Receiving Votes: Stanford 71, San Diego St. 53, Southern Cal 53, Appalachian St. 51, Colorado 49, Utah St. 38, Miami 38, Utah 33, Duke 17, Texas Tech 8, Fresno St. 7, Houston 3, Maryland 2, Virginia 2.

38 minutes ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

USU’s biggest issue is they had zero preseason hype

You remedy that by beating P5’s on the road. We let a golden opportunity slip through our fingers at Michigan St, similar to Wisconsin in 2012.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

What's bringing Fresno down is UCLA is failing so bad and that is much worse than the Dogs losing to Minnesota. I don't think FSU will get ranked until we play BSU and SDSU...winning against our sub .500 teammates are not that impressive, plus our running game needs to get better when are players  in the backfield are at 100%.

6 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

You remedy that by beating P5’s on the road. We let a golden opportunity slip through our fingers at Michigan St, similar to Wisconsin in 2012.

We have mastered the “slip through fingers” technique in big games vs P5!!! 

5 hours ago, retrofade said:

AP Poll...

Others Receiving Votes: Stanford 71, San Diego St. 53, Southern Cal 53, Appalachian St. 51, Colorado 49, Utah St. 38, Miami 38, Utah 33, Duke 17, Texas Tech 8, Fresno St. 7, Houston 3, Maryland 2, Virginia 2.

Fresno not getting enough love. 

• Like 1

1. Utah State - UPSET ALERT THIS WEEKEND VS WYO
  2. SDSU
  3. FresTuckie-Overrated (See Minn Game for ref)
  4. Boise State
  5. UH 
  6. Nevada
  7. Boy Scouts
  8. Colorado State
  9. New Mexico
  10. Wyoming
  11. UNLV
  12. SJSU -Flat embarrasing