Pokez

Will the Wyoming offense get in the end zone again?

I don't care about CSU or Wyoming one way or another but I did think the Wyoming fans coming out of the woodwork to pile on the Ram's loss to that FCS school was bad juju.

I said that night that CSU was gonna win the Border War and Coyboys fans laughed.  I think most Cowboys fans agree with me now.

No

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I've always enjoyed Wyoming/BYU games. I drink way to much root beer and eat to much jello as I enjoy the cougars just beat the snot out of the worst D1 program. I made my ex wife jump up and down in a bikini everytime we scored. Probably why i enjoyed the Wyoming games the most.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

52 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

A loss to the Sheep might actually put a nail or two in his coffin. That will get under Burman's skin.

We will see. The idiocy or running the scheme regardless of having the personnel to run it is baffling.

16 hours ago, Pokez said:

2+ games since the last offensive TD and that was when we were down 34-7.

Utah St- Maybe in garbage time again.

Two weeks till the Border War.  It'll happen.  Relax.

9 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

No. Vigen sucks, but wont get fired...

Is he like a couple SDSU position coaches who aren't very good but continue to work because they're paid like 150 grand per season?

Boom goes the dynamite.

32 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

Wyoming O will get into the end zone against USU. Our secondary has me worried.

Wyo doesn’t have much pass offense to speak of. They run much better. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

5 hours ago, aggzilla said:

Wyoming O will get into the end zone against USU. Our secondary has me worried.

:lol:

Your secondary could be having cocktails on the sideline and our receivers would either be overthrown or drop the ball.  

Eh... scratch that.  Vigen would still insist on running it up the middle.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

11 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

They'll make your defense look like the 85 Bears. Hell they only scored 13 6 against Hawaii. Hawaii! 

I don't think they'll score again all year at this rate. I really think SJSU will beat the Pokes later in the year too. 

• Haha 1

Gannett_2.jpg.404db0bd7deb615b1ec5699694fae130.jpg

11 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

They'll make your defense look like the 85 Bears. Hell they only scored 13 against Hawaii. Hawaii! 

I don't think they'll score again all year at this rate. I really think SJSU will beat the Pokes later in the year too. 

Heck even worse than that, the offense only scored 2 field goals in Hawaii.   

So watching the AF-SDSt game, AF certainly could have won that game and I don't think Aztecs played that well.  But they made the big plays.  Thats the thing the Pokes just can't do on offense is make the big plays.  You can count the number of big plays offensively thru 7 games on one hand.  
I was looking and Wyoming and UNLV are among the 4 worst FBS teams in yards per offensive play, with UNLV being the worst.  

• Like 1