ph90702

UNLV vs USU Game Thread and Stream

Video  

UNLV at Utah State

UNLV Football takes on Utah State Football! #UNLVvsUSU

Posted by Live: Stadium College Football on Tuesday, October 9, 2018

15 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

Looks like Sanchez is going to lose this team. If a coach deserves to be fired it's him. Time for Desirae to start looking if she hasn't started already.

If you don’t think she’s been looking around, then you’re an idiot.

I’d now like to make a general statement that it’s laughable how fans think the people in charge don’t know basic, common sense stuff.

2 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

Lets just get the season over so we can get rid of this bozo. 

I like Tony.  I wish he could have pulled it all together.  Here it is season four and he just can't compete with a Division 1 schedule of a G5 conference.

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’d now like to make a general statement that it’s laughable how fans think the people in charge don’t know basic, common sense stuff.

Why are you such a douche? I know more of what's going on then you do and I live in Florida. I used to work at the school.

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Your type of common sense by going to a whore house for love and arguing with your customers and getting put on probation by your employer is most reassuring.

Just now, rebelcuff said:

Why are you such a douche? I know more of what's going on then you do and I live in Florida. I used to work at the school.

You don’t know shit!!!  You’re the one who feels like he needs to tell DRF that she’s supposed to have a list of coaches.  No f-cking shit!!!

1 minute ago, RebelRobert said:

Worst coach ever.

I could have saved the program four years of misery on this one.

At least we got a football facility and the Raiders stadium.  The losers in the past got us nothing.

Maybe people will listen to you about the basketball team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NWRebel said:

Your type of common sense by going to a whore house for love and arguing with your customers and getting put on probation by your employer is most reassuring.

I’m in a new department now, and things are going GREAT, which proves that the problem was my previous boss.