sdsuphilip4

AFA/SDSU Official Game Thread

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Need I remind you gentlemen that we ALMOST beat Hawaii and then played an entire quarter of competent football against CSU?

:lol:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I can only believe there were no fireworks after the game? What did they announce, 52,000 or some sh*t? "But it's a really, really big stadium!" lololololo....pathetic, and they are actually winning-whoda thunk that looking at that turnout, at least you played well though. SJS by three scores before 47 next week-we're bringing the real lightning...

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

I can only believe there were no fireworks after the game? What did they announce, 52,000 or some sh*t? "But it's a really, really big stadium!" lololololo....pathetic, and they are actually winning-whoda thunk that looking at that turnout, at least you played well though. SJS by three scores before 47 next week-we're bringing the real lightning...

063A6B9D-8C20-47AB-8E44-0672F83C49B0.jpeg

• Like 1

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

I would love to finally meet an SJSU fan.  Wear yellow next Saturday so I can spot you out.  You can tailgate with us.

• Haha 2

I watched the game early into the 3rd quarter and then fell asleep.  Not much offense, especially at the QB position, but the defenses were very good.  

Howdy Doody whines a lot.

Attendance announced at 25326.  #ScannerFail

This just goes to show the MWC is wide open anyone can win it this year. SUDS and BSU have the recruiting/talent advantage every year but the gap is closing on the field. The days of being top heavy are numbered IMO, parity is on its way of course SJSU will still stink.

Simply stated, we play down to the level of our competition. The Scouts are bad this year, we kept them company in that comment.

San Joesie this week, another laugher...

8 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It doesnt take two weather delays to empty out the Doggy Dish, but you carry your narrative.

Haha.  Well given Bulldog Stadium doesn’t have a single place I can think of to get under cover other than the restrooms you are probably correct. 

If we had a lightning storm they would probably literally have to evacuate the place. 

10 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Dammit, mugtang! When are you going to bring back the Craig Thompson idiot monkey emoji?

• Haha 1

Boom goes the dynamite.

6 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Dammit, mugtang! When are you going to bring back the Craig Thompson idiot monkey emoji?

You don’t need the “idiot” emoji when creepy posts. 

Its just a given.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/13/2018 at 8:01 AM, Rev McQuervo said:

Simply stated, we play down to the level of our competition. The Scouts are bad this year, we kept them company in that comment.

San Joesie this week, another laugher...

If you blitz like hell you can stuff our offenses worked with Boise worked with AF as well. not that we have much of an offense if it fails to work keep doing is Horton's motto. Screen passes and some short passes would help but nooooooooooooooo. IN two years I have watched Trevillion drop six TD passes. We could not afford to let Agnew run much but Chapmans back so go for it.

• Like 1

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

Six seems a little high but you could be correct, McQ.

Trevillion drives me effing crazy. Reminds me of when I played YMCA flag football as a 10-year-old. I was one of two WRs with a 12-year-old named Wayne always being on the other side. He was huge and must have been targeted four times as much as I was during the season. Dad, who was definitely not impartial, told me after the season that the six receptions I had were exactly as many as Wayne had because I dropped exactly one pass where as he dropped more than a dozen.

The father who coached that team was a camera man for the studios. That was his excuse. What excuse does our staff have for making Trevillion our primary receiver?

Boom goes the dynamite.