pokebball

CNN knocked one out of the park

36 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Was speaking more generally of racism, but he has lofted his fair amount of name calling at libs (idiot seeming to be his favorite).

ETA: I think I was conflating your posts with blues... maybe not enough coffee this morning.

No biggie.  I understand Trump crosses the line most every time he opens his mouth.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

Well I don't watch CNN or MSNBC or Fox News or any of the other propaganda trash, so I'll defer to you on that. I just know there seem to be a fair number of White Nationalists on board with the Republican party of late. There was some get together with Tiki torches awhile back. But I don't have anyway to quantify the membership/representation nor do I think it really matters. The fact remains, racists are on both sides. No party has a monopoly on it.

There isn't a fair number there is a very small number.

The media makes them into a much bigger thing then they are.

Especially in comparison to the vast number of left wing racist comments like the CNN example.   A righty cannot make a comment like that without being hammered for it and rightly so.  Lefties make those comments on a nightly basis on the news, entertainment and social media and it is just accepted.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Trump's used the word shitlibs?

Not that I recall, though shitHOLES was pretty close.

Also pussy, not in reference to somebody being a wimp but in reference to a portion of the female anatomy. And probably several similar words that no president has been reported to have said before although LBJ and Nixon were notorious for their foul mouths when no reporters were around.

Personally I'm fine with profanity used by presidents. What pisses me off is when they're clearly incompetent at doing the job.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Not that I recall, though shitHOLES was pretty close.

Also pussy, not in reference to somebody being a wimp but in reference to a portion of the female anatomy. And probably several similar words that no president has been reported to have said before although LBJ and Nixon were notorious for their foul mouths when no reporters were around.

Personally I'm fine with profanity used by presidents. What pisses me off is when they're clearly incompetent at doing the job.

I see it opposite from you, actually.  Trumps character pisses me off and I think he's doing a great job.  Funny isn't it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

So its okay to make racist comments if you don't agree with the politics?

So it is okay to make racist comments if the person is an "attention whore".

Seems like there is a difference between making a racist comment versus a comment about a general political persuasion.

Nothing more racist than the left and no one has more excuses for being a racist.

Do you not understand the what the word "Racist" means just like you don't know what "conservative" means?  Calling an idiot an idiot or saying "negro" isn't racist.  If you hang out with white supremacists or are in a party with them people may also think you are a racist and you never have to utter the word "negro" either.

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Do you not understand the what the word "Racist" means just like you don't know what "conservative" means?  Calling an idiot an idiot or saying "negro" isn't racist.  If you hang out with white supremacists or are in a party with them people may also think you are a racist and you never have to utter the word "negro" either.

Aren't you in the bigger party (the human race) alongside supremacists?

3 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Ahh, the double standard.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The only thing more patently racist than a white supremacist is a democrat like you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Aren't you in the bigger party (the human race) alongside supremacists?

You aren't a racist and you never say the word "negro" but you like Trumps policies...like separating children from their mothers and making them permanent orphans.  But that isn't racist.

Posted Image

1 minute ago, Akkula said:

You aren't a racist and you never say the word "negro" but you like Trumps policies...like separating children from their mothers and making them permanent orphans.  But that isn't racist.

Obama did the same thing.  But that wasn't racist then!  And Trump is the guy that's working towards ending it.

• Like 1

When you have a track record of not being racist in the policies and things you fight for you get a lot longer leash for people not to jump to conclusions that you are a racist.  If you support shit that racists support all the time people may think you are one.  So no, some people can't just say "negro" and be "edgy" and some people can.

Posted Image

8 minutes ago, Akkula said:

When you have a track record of not being racist in the policies and things you fight for you get a lot longer leash for people not to jump to conclusions that you are a racist.  If you support shit that racists support all the time people may think you are one.  So no, some people can't just say "negro" and be "edgy" and some people can.

Perhaps I should go back and read this thread in an attempt to figure out what the hell you're talking about and what triggered you...

• Haha 1