LoboMan59

Game Thread - UNM vs CSU...

Great timing again this year for a road trip to FoCo, for the UNM/CSU tilt. Trip to Denver for the weekend allows for a Saturday trip up to see my beloved Lobos, hoping we can break the CSU curse.

Rammies just seem to have our number for some reason, but hoping we break that this trip up!

If any Rams fans on here want to do a meet and greet, let me know. I’ll be going stag up to FC, and it would be a pleasure to meet some of you. Had a great visit last time there with @Swoll Cracker, and he even had a ticket for me... great guy!

Speaking of tickets, I should be able to walk up the ticket window and grab one in the visitors section, right rams fans? Hope to meet some you guys Saturday... #GoLobos!

• Like 4

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

2 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

Great timing again this year for a road trip to FoCo, for the UNM/CSU tilt. Trip to Denver for the weekend allows for a Saturday trip up to see my beloved Lobos, hoping we can break the CSU curse.

Rammies just seem to have our number for some reason, but hoping we break that this trip up!

If any Rams fans on here want to do a meet and greet, let me know. I’ll be going stag up to FC, and it would be a pleasure to meet some of you. Had a great visit last time there with @Swoll Cracker, and he even had a ticket for me... great guy!

Speaking of tickets, I should be able to walk up the ticket window and grab one in the visitors section, right rams fans? Hope to meet some you guys Saturday... #GoLobos!

I have an extra ticket for the game on Saturday.  My son headed southeast to catch the Georgia-LSU game in Baton Rouge.  

5 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

You will definitely break the curse this year IMO. 

Enjoy the new stadium! It's a great one. Also, this is homecoming, so should be fun!

@mugtang, hey bud, can you change the name of this thread by adding "game thread", please? May as well use this instead of someone starting a new thread.

Thanks, and Go Lobos!

• Like 1

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

6 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Thanks @mugtang! Did I hear right... Los Lobos are favored on this game? 

I didn’t change it. Must’ve been @Headbutt or @UNLV2001.  And it looks like UNM is favored by 1. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I didn’t change it. Must’ve been @Headbutt or @UNLV2001.  And it looks like UNM is favored by 1. 

‘’Twas me and only 1 is a joke.   If the RAMS get this one, I may start believing in this season again. 

25 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Hanging with @loboman59

F3E89F6F-EEB1-4FBC-B3F3-4E01899615A7.jpeg

My gawd you guys are ugly! :P :cheers:

• Haha 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 minutes ago, mugtang said:

My gawd you guys are ugly! :P :cheers:

You silver tongue devil you!