Jeffkills

Cowboys Just Can’t Kick the BSU Habit

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

They need to kick the Garrett habit. Clappy the Clown is a terrible head coach. Linehan needs to go too.

4 minutes ago, sean327 said:

They need to kick the Garrett habit. Clappy the Clown is a terrible head coach. Linehan needs to go too.

Do you think Jones can hire a quality HC? He is the real problem, IMO. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

16 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I agree...

Clean house, including Kellen....

Just think, If we tank this season, then we could be looking at the core remaining together, a high draft position, a ton of cap room, and a new administration...

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Jason-Garrett-named-as-most-likely-HC-to-be-fired-in-2018-123134572/

• Like 1

New-Signature.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Of course, but maybe something crazy happens, like Parcells...

Then getting TO drove him to retire when he was on the cusp. There’s no way Parcells wanted TO. 

2 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Then getting TO drove him to retire when he was on the cusp. There’s no way Parcells wanted TO. 

...but TO was awesome when he played for us...

Too bad Tuna couldn’t stay longer....

New-Signature.jpg

56 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Do you think Jones can hire a quality HC? He is the real problem, IMO. 

Jerry is the problem. He wants a puppet as HC, not sure any of the worthwhile candidates will go for that.

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

I agree...

Clean house, including Kellen....

Just think, If we tank this season, then we could be looking at the core remaining together, a high draft position, a ton of cap room, and a new administration...

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Jason-Garrett-named-as-most-likely-HC-to-be-fired-in-2018-123134572/

You got a mouse in your pocket?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes