kalua pig

hawaii @ byu

16 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm in favor of Tom moving already scheduled games to future seasons so we can make room to play Hawaii.

We are pretty booked.  But we need to make Hawaii a priority.   

2019: 6 Home, 6 Road
Aug 29 – UTAH
Sept 7 – @ Tennessee
Sept 14 – SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Sept 21 – WASHINGTON
Sept 28 – @ Toledo
Oct 12 – @ South Florida
Oct 19 – BOISE STATE
Nov 2 – @ Utah State
Nov 9 – LIBERTY
Nov 16 – IDAHO STATE
Nov 23 – @ UMass (Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA)
Nov 30 – @ San Diego State
Hawai'i Bowl vs American

2020: 6 Home, 6 Road
Sept 3 – @ Utah
Sept 12 – MICHIGAN STATE
Sept 19 – @ Arizona State
Sept 26 – @ Minnesota
Oct 2 – UTAH STATE

Oct 10 – MISSOURI

Oct 17 – HOUSTON
Oct 24 – @ Northern Illinois
Nov 7 – @ Boise State
Nov 14 – SAN DIEGO STATE

Nov 21 – NORTH ALABAMA

Nov 28 – @ Stanford

Bowl TBD

2021: 5 Home, 5 Road, 1 Neutral
Sept 2 – Arizona (Las Vegas)
Sept 11 – UTAH
Sept 18 – ARIZONA STATE
Sept 24 – SOUTH FLORIDA

Oct 1 – @ Utah State
Oct 9 – BOISE STATE

Oct 16 – @ Baylor

Oct 23 – @ Washington State
Oct 30 – VIRGINIA
Nov 20 – @ Georgia Southern
Nov 27 – @ Southern California

2022: 4 Home, 5 Road
Sept 3 – @ Utah

Sept 10 – BAYLOR
Sept 17 – @ Oregon

Sept 24 – WYOMING

Sept 30 – UTAH STATE
Oct 8 – @ Boise State
Oct 22 – @ Liberty

Nov 19 – EAST CAROLINA
Nov 26 – @ Stanford

2023: 4 Home, 3 Road
Sept 2 – TENNESSEE
Sept 9 – @ Virginia
Oct 7 – @ Houston
Oct 14 – BOISE STATE

Nov 4 – UNLV

Nov 25 – @ Southern California
Date TBA – STANFORD (originally announced for 9/2)

2024: 2 Home, 4 Road
Sept 14 – HAWAI'I

Sept 28 – @ Wyoming
Oct 12 – GEORGIA SOUTHERN
Oct 19 – @ East Carolina

Nov 2 – @ UNLV

Nov 9 – @ North Carolina State

Nice, I love the SDSU game. Classic days around here when the replay gate happened. Especially when SDSU fans had guaranteed a win. A lot of things have changed since then. I was married then, now I'm single dating my crazy ex wife. I had hoped to be Wyovians brother in law.

I did notice the same weird Utah fans are still around. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 minute ago, utenation said:

Hmm, according to the book, Neither Utah or USU qualify as BYU's rival.

VERB
rivals (third person present) · rivalled (past tense) · rivalled (past participle) · rivalling (present participle) · rivaled (past tense) · rivaled (past participle) · rivaling (present participle)
  1. be or seem to be equal or comparable to.

synonyms:
    compete with · vie with · match · be a match for · equal · emulate ·

measure up to · come up to · compare with · bear comparison with · be comparable to/with · parallel · be in the same league as · be in the same category as · be on a par with · be on a level with · touch · keep pace with · keep up with · challenge · hold a candle to

BYU is the Baby Huey of the State of Utah..

Image result for Baby huey

LOL, you are one odd duck. How about we share a cougar tail next year at the game.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 10/14/2018 at 11:10 AM, 415hawaiiboy said:

During the game, ESPN showed the BYU paleontology Museum with dinosaur bones.  Doesn’t BYU believe in Creationism?  Just curious.

The science classes you take at BYU aren't any different than a science class you take elsewhere.  We don't sit around in Biology 130 and discuss creationism.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

6 hours ago, utenation said:

I’m not allowed legally in Utah county. I’d rather get a root canal anyways. You guys will have to sing popcorn popping on The apricot tree without me.

And yet you used to work in Utah County.  

10 hours ago, StanfordAggie said:

That's all Mangum's fault. According to Cougarboard, BYU would have demolished USU if Wilson had started. And they're going to beat Utah easily. (I thought people on the USU board were exaggerating, but apparently there actually was a poll on Cougarboard saying that BYU would have beaten USU if Wilson had started. And that they expect to beat Utah now. I don't normally read Cougarboard, but I might be tempted to go there to see the meltdown when Wilson finally loses a game.)

Show me the poll.  Show me one quote that says BYU would have beaten USU with Wilson.  Show me one quote that says BYU will now beat Utah because of Wilson.  It may be there, but I do read Cougaboard some and I haven't seen it.  

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, pacougar said:

And yet you used to work in Utah County.  

Like I said, running an illegal donkey show( stolen from the fine streets of Tijuana) only lasted a few months.  I tried selling prescription drugs but the market was already saturated there.

9 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

You live in Utah, frequent the MWC Board, and hate BYU.  I can't begin to imagine a more despicable human being.

Like I said, bad news. Here’s me a few years ago with my brothers at a local event in North Dakota. Pretty calm day for the fellas.

hellsangels.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, utenation said:

Like I said, bad news. Here’s me a few years ago with my brothers at a local event in North Dakota. Pretty calm day for the fellas.

hellsangels.jpg

I can see that this must have been when you and the brothers realized that Sturgis is in South Dakota, and not North Dakota.  Must have been bad news indeed.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, utenation said:

Like I said, running an illegal donkey show( stolen from the fine streets of Tijuana) only lasted a few months.  I tried selling prescription drugs but the market was already saturated there.

10 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

You live in Utah, frequent the MWC Board, and hate BYU.  I can't begin to imagine a more despicable human being.

Huh. I seem to remember you telling me you really liked the job. I don't remember the name of the facility.  I do seem to remember you were working with Jackson Emery and Jimmer. Whatever pays the bills I guess? 

He's an internet tough guy Wolverine.  Really pretty mellow and a nice guy in person. Shhhhh! Don't tell anybody I said that. He works hard behind a keyboard to maintain his persona.

I think we're headed back to the Philippines nation.  Better take me up on that lunch soon. I ain't gettin'any younger. 

1 minute ago, pacougar said:

Huh. I seem to remember you telling me you really liked the job. I don't remember the name of the facility.  I do seem to remember you were working with Jackson Emery and Jimmer. Whatever pays the bills I guess? 

He's an internet tough guy Wolverine.  Really pretty mellow and a nice guy in person. Shhhhh! Don't tell anybody I said that. He works hard behind a keyboard to maintain his persona.

I think we're headed back to the Philippines nation.  Better take me up on that lunch soon. I ain't gettin'any younger. 

I have stunner convinced I went to prison.  There is no internet tough guy. It’s called trying to mess with BYU fans as much as possible.  And btw, I don’t think we need to mention places I’ve worked. 

11 minutes ago, utenation said:

I have stunner convinced I went to prison.  There is no internet tough guy. It’s called trying to mess with BYU fans as much as possible.  And btw, I don’t think we need to mention places I’ve worked. 

Why? Trying to hide something? And,  I didn't. 

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, utenation said:

Huh?

Please leave me out of this!   I'm no match for your keen wit, charm, and intellect.  Let alone your criminal record.  Yikes!

I'm just a humble BYU fan.... Cheering on BYU.  If that makes me a sheep for following the crowd and going with the most popular team, I can live with that.

Guest #1Stunner
17 minutes ago, pacougar said:

You two know each other?

You guys should do lunch at the Joseph Smith building.  I heard there is a restaurant on the upper floor.

7 minutes ago, pacougar said:

Why? Trying to hide something? And,  I didn't. 

Hiding? No.  I choose not give any type of work info or personal info on an anonymous message board.  Pretty much common sense. I’ve met about 10 posters here and I never talk about their personal info.

Thanks in advance.