kalua pig

hawaii @ byu

14 minutes ago, madeinhawaii said:

Great, we'll see you guys at the Hawai'i Bowl come 2019.  Warriors will return all but a handful of starters next season so they should be able to make the bowl game. 

you already know cuz.

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, madeinhawaii said:

Great, we'll see you guys at the Hawai'i Bowl come 2019.  Warriors will return all but a handful of starters next season so they should be able to make the bowl game. 

Mahalo. 

10 hours ago, madeinhawaii said:

The Mountain West Champs don't play in the Hawaii Bowl. :P  (It's good to have goals!)

13 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

eh, a poll on cougarboard is hardly indicative of what all byu fans think.

No, but Papa seemed to imply no one there was claiming Wilson would have made the difference in the USU game, but 45 people on the poll thought BYU would have won with Wilson starting. The delusional may not be the majority, but there are plenty of them out there, and they are vocal.

• Like 1

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Guest #1Stunner
13 minutes ago, Mano said:

No, but Papa seemed to imply no one there was claiming Wilson would have made the difference in the USU game, but 45 people on the poll thought BYU would have won with Wilson starting. The delusional may not be the majority, but there are plenty of them out there, and they are vocal.

Thank God we have you willing to monitor BYU fans on their BYU Sports Message Board, and keep track of delusion, and then report back to us.

Who ever heard of fans being delusional on their own message board.   I mean, that rarely happens, right?

14 minutes ago, Mano said:

this is true.  he acknowledged that there was a poll.

it's easy to cite a counter example

it's harder to use a collection of examples to substantiate claims of a trend

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:20 AM, pacougar said:

I would seriously like two know if any of you folks who are associated with the church have ever heard either of these tall tales? 

In JackMormon's defense, he probably got a little confused when he found out that Jesus wanted him for a Sunbeam, popcorn popped on Apricot trees, and the little stream told him to "give"

3 hours ago, WAC_FAN said:

The Mountain West Champs don't play in the Hawaii Bowl. :P (It's good to have goals!)

Eh... ESPN owns both bowls.  Las Vegas and Hawaii.  Will be interesting to see how they scratch their heads on this one.  Then again, Hawaii fans would flock to Las Vegas by the thousands for that game, too. Hmmm... 

• Like 1