Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Nikki Haley resigns as UN Ambassador

U.S. President Donald Trump has accepted the resignation of U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, Axios news site reported on Tuesday, citing two sources familiar with the matter.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-haley/nikki-haley-resigns-trump-accepts-axios-idUSKCN1MJ1RB?il=0

She’s running for President :thumbsup: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Or taking on another role?  This isn't a surprise to Trump so something else is in the works.

Mike Pence is resigning and she’s going to be VP :hmmm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Or taking on another role?  This isn't a surprise to Trump so something else is in the works.

I think I remember something about her only wanting to serve a year or two in the role. So this timing would make sense.

19 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Is she going to run for president in 2020? Maybe Trump is ready to move on, and he will campaign for her.

That's how I am reading it too. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

28 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Is she going to run for president in 2020? Maybe Trump is ready to move on, and he will campaign for her.

You think Trump is going to move on?  You thinking with your heart instead of your head man!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

She stated that she is not running for POTUS in 2020 and will be supporting Trump.  She also has high praise for Kushner.

Theory confirmed

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Trump to Haley: "Nikki, you've been doing a great job. However, I wanted to halve the number of competent people in my cabinet and Mattis won't quit so will you do so?"

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Rat jumping ship before mid-terms so they can reinvent themselves and pretend they weren't a Trumper a few years after 2020.  Ryan is doing the same thing.

Damn, I thought you were serious about having some deep intellectual political conversation!

15 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Damn, I thought you were serious about having some deep intellectual political conversation!

Trump and his minions don't have any political ideology.  They will say and do whatever gives them power at that moment.  Arguing intellectually against people who have no core set of beliefs is like punching water.

Posted Image

2 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Trump and his minions don't have any political ideology.  They will say and do whatever gives them power at that moment.  Arguing intellectually against people who have no core set of beliefs is like punching water.

Keep trying friend.  Love the persistence.

I also appreciate the times you lose your intellectual self