toonkee

Trump and the Victim Game

I feel like this stuff is laying the foundation for a lot of sorrow for Republicans in the future. The #metoo people are strong in number among younger voters.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

5 hours ago, toonkee said:

The narrative always is that Trump, his supporters and sometimes the entire country, are the real victims, in everything.  The media, the FBI, the CIA, leftist plots, China, the EU, Canada, soon to be the IRS, you name it, all successfully victimizing the most powerful people and richest nation the world has ever seen.

White victimhood is a time-honored tradition since 1964

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

59 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Well, I dont know.  We would have to dig.  Does anyone really want that?  I dont.

Nor do you appear to the same logic to Ford for some reason.

6 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Nor do you appear to the same logic to Ford for some reason.

Not sure what you meant.

Well, we did dig into kavanaughs past.  But we havent really dug into hers, have we?

her story was believable, but to be credible, there would need to be more corroboration.  There wasnt any.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

TDS sighting. There is a block space in your brain that twitches everytime you hear the word Trump. It’s unhealthy. 

I'm neither here nor there when it comes to Trump.

But every time I see someone use the TDS acronym I think '

Trump Dick Sucking '. The 'Derangement ' thing goes well with both sides as well.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

TDS sighting. There is a block space in your brain that twitches everytime you hear the word Trump. It’s unhealthy. 

I care about you and the country.  What can I say?  He's a bad guy and he's got half the country conned.  

You can detest the dems, that's more than fine, but I want you to see how you are being manipulated and how dangerous that is. 

16 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I care about you and the country.  What can I say?  He's a bad guy and he's got half the country conned.  

You can detest the dems, that's more than fine, but I want you to see how you are being manipulated and how dangerous that is. 

Trump is a world class con man.  Rubio and you are right about that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, toonkee said:

How likely is it that Ford made it all up as well?  She's got pretty decent credentials, too.

Ford has nothing compared to the credibility of a judge who has served decades in high public office without a single complaint against him.  Who has lived in the public eye for decades with people like the Clintons and others who would have loved to discredit him decades ago.  Who has gone through 7 FBI investigations without finding a single thing.

She brought an uncorroborated accusation that none of the people she said were there could lend any credence to her claims.  The kind of accusation you would make if you were lying.  An accusation that could not be proven wrong because it was so thin.

In the game of credibility she loses by a mile.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, toonkee said:

There are many bad guys and bad actors on your side of the aIsle as well.   You will have some credibility when you point to a couple of them.

Until then you don't matter.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, happycamper said:

Most victimization ends in becoming one of the most powerful people in the world, at the height of their profession. 

Snarkiness aside, Trump is being a wrong asshole, and so were the democrats when they were attacking Kavanaugh. There's no single victim. 

Oh stop it with your white (successful male) privilege bullshit. 

• Haha 1

kat.jpg

11 hours ago, toonkee said:

Brett Kavanaugh, a privileged kid who attended a DC private school and Yale attending (on legacy), who was groomed to become a Supreme Court Justice and succeeded in doing so, is the real victim along with all of you, who are at any moment on the verge of being accused of sexual harassment.  Be afraid.  

This is what he does, people.  This is how he makes you feel. This is his main tactic.

Remember when Trump was prez-elect and he claimed he was being recorded by the gov? And the left mocked him for being paranoid and dumb? Well it turned out he was 100% correct. Being in his position, he has access to some info. that he can’t go on TV and use to prove his claims. 

Well, the FBI looked into the Kav Dem-circus, and facts are starting to come out that may lead to actual proof of a Hoax or partial hoax. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/5/leland-keyser-felt-pressured-by-friends-to-make-cl/

The info. he’s seen may actually prove Kav to be innocent in a legal sense.  The FBI may decide to dig deeper and uncover enough to bring charges against certain folks. If that does occur, they need to make an example out of them big time. 

kat.jpg

29 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

There are many bad guys and bad actors on your side of the aIsle as well.   You will have some credibility when you point to a couple of them.

Until then you don't matter.

You always try to make the conversation about posters instead of the issue.

And two rights don't make a wrong.  You now shitty dems have nothing to do with Trump's tactics, but you are such a partisan that you must have tit for tat.  

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

And two rights don't make a wrong.  You now shitty dems have nothing to do with Trump's tactics, but you are such a partisan that you must have tit for tat.  

The issue isn't something in question.  Your issue is fully agreed upon.  Trump shouldn't be president and Trump is an ass.

Yet it is because of people like you on the republican side who refuse to acknowledge the obvious because he has an R in front of his name.   Just like you would if he had a D in front of his name.

So yes it is about you, the poster.  You are part of the problem not part of the solution.  That doesn't change just because in the world of 50-50 chances you are on the right side in that example.   You and people like you are the problem.  So the conversation should be about you.

21 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Yeah, he's a SCOTUS justice. He reached his lifetime goal. But would you pay the price he did? What about the price his family paid and will pay for a long time? 

Yes.  He cried and got what he wanted, which is about as prestigious a position in his field as you could fathom. There are millions of Americans who endure more for much less.

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh stop it with your white (successful male) privilege bullshit. 

Wait, your argument is that a Supreme Court justice doesn't have privilege? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, toonkee said:

Actually, I think shitty dems have a lot to do with Trump's tactics.  I would never, ever, had guessed that the dems would feed the troll to the level they are.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, pokebball said:

Is yours' that Ford doesn't have privilege. 

Is it? Or did Convert just make a random off the wall take of a comment that discussed how idiotic the whole charade was?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.