SBBulldog85

Fresno State 3 TD favorites over Wyoming

1 hour ago, utenation said:

You are definitely a man of the people joe.

Btw, lol at magic dirt in bulldog stadium. That was about 10 years ago. Great memory. Especially with all the drugs you’ve done.

enlighten me...i was 14 and too busy playing call of duty

20 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

enlighten me...i was 14 and too busy playing call of duty

RoW said that Bulldog Stadium is uniquely loud because (1) it has superior acoustics, having been designed by the same firm that designed Autzen, and (2) there was something about the soil under the field that reflected sound and made it louder. 

1 minute ago, JADogs05 said:

RoW said that Bulldog Stadium is uniquely loud because (1) it has superior acoustics, having been designed by the same firm that designed Autzen, and (2) there was something about the soil under the field that reflected sound and made it louder. 

just spit out my energy drink

37 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Allow me to elaborate a bit. First off, I think the Fresno guys here are great.  Those were different times back then during the wac/ Mwc wars.

I think it was @retrofade that I was going at it with. He was claiming the stadium was the loudest in the country or something. 

I asked how 35k( whatever the average is) can be louder than 100k also screaming their lungs out. We hashed it out over and over. I later concluded it must have been the “magic dirt” the stadium was built on that made it the loudest because the claim was logistically impossible.

Good times.

7 minutes ago, utenation said:

Allow me to elaborate a bit. First off, I think the Fresno guys here are great.  Those were different times back then during the wac/ Mwc wars.

I think it was @retrofade that I was going at it with. He was claiming the stadium was the loudest in the country or something. 

I asked how 35k( whatever the average is) can be louder than 100k also screaming their lungs out. We hashed it out over and over. I later concluded it must have been the “magic dirt” the stadium was built on that made it the loudest because the claim was logistically impossible.

Good times.

I didn't start the magic dirt thing, that was RoW. I don't think I said we were one of the loudest in the country. I was saying that the shape of the stadium and how it's dug into the ground lends it to be one of the louder stadiums in the country, which would surprise some people. I think the main comparison I made was Autzen because it was built by the same firm, and the basic design is the same outside of their expansion and roof. 

That being said, I was engaging in a ton of hyperbole during those discussion cause it's fun. ;) 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

I didn't start the magic dirt thing, that was RoW. I don't think I said we were one of the loudest in the country. I was saying that the shape of the stadium and how it's dug into the ground lends it to be one of the louder stadiums in the country, which would surprise some people. I think the main comparison I made was Autzen because it was built by the same firm, and the basic design is the same outside of their expansion and roof. 

That being said, I was engaging in a ton of hyperbole during those discussion cause it's fun. ;) 

Where'd you come up with the magic dirt thing fade?

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

6 minutes ago, phxpoke said:

That goal line stand was a thing of beauty, don't you think? Maybe you guys should go back to Salazar's to watch the game. We need all the luck we can get. 😂

Everyone blamed coach Hill for that, but shit, Ryan was far and away the best player on the team. I would have done the same thing.

• Like 1