SBBulldog85

Fresno State 3 TD favorites over Wyoming

Sounds like last week was the let down game.  I expect they'll try to open it up and put on a show.

Half the fun, though, is watching this hard hitting defense.  Dont be surprised if they pitch a shutout.  They are getting better by the game

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

5 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

3 TDs is a bit much, imo.  

I'm not so sure, Boise beat Wyoming on the road by 20 pts, basically the same point spread.

And we have the Pokes at home which should improve our chances. 

And I am of the opinion that we are on par with the Broncos, so why not.

30 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Fresno will win something like 37-3 and we'll hear from Bohl about how they just need to get the running game going or some other nonsense like how the defense didn't try hard enough, the magic dirt was intimidating, etc. 

Joe you should go and hit Bobby Salazar’s after. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I've got too much shit going on or else I would. I'd love to though; the last time I watched a Wyo-Fresno game at Salazar's was the NM Bowl where Ryan Matthews got stuffed at the goal line. 

did you get one of those monster burritos? those things send me into a 5 hour food coma every time

• Like 1

I ordered 65 tickets this morning for a customer appreciation event.  And gave my buddy my season tickets to bring his boys since I have to sit with my group.  So im doing my part to fill bulldog stadium on Saturday as im responsible for 69 people there.

The group ticket office is easy to work with, I was impressed.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

Fresno 21 Wyoming 24

calling it.

the reverse juju...i like it

in all seriousness its gonna be something like 20-3.  

Although wyoming gets the jetlag double whammy from the hawaii - > Cali trip, so who knows, they might just roll over.

9 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Usually I get 3-4 tacos and some rice. But once in a while I go for their burritos, which are definitely amazing. The Monster one is huge. 

Good hell you guys are disgusting. This little code talk you are using doesn’t fool me pal. Let me translate for everyone:

I usually come in for the 3-4 regular coke whores(tacos) that frequent the joint and mule for the owner. There’s also 1 Asian bus girl that is an option too.

But once and awhile I like the hot, young male/Latin servers.  If I’m lucky, I get the new, huge dishwasher named “Big Tony” that  is hung like a bull and likes to take care of business out back by the grease barrels.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It's always ski season in the Tower District. Fresno is Miami without a beach. 

You are definitely a man of the people joe.

Btw, lol at magic dirt in bulldog stadium. That was about 10 years ago. Great memory. Especially with all the drugs you’ve done.

• Haha 1