Rebels18

Does the left ever get tired of losing?

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I just hacked your home network and now possess a copy of your Convert folder as well as something called "Bernie Volunteer Stuff". Your password was "password"? C'mon bro.  In any case you have 24 hours to change your avatar to a photoshopped picture of Suge Knight in a UNLV fb uniform who has a constipated hyena in a headlock or else.

A file containing all the dumb stuff Convert said would take days to download. And I did volunteer for Bernie and I don’t care who knows it. I spent my days telling people not worry about voting because someone would take care of it for them.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

A file containing all the dumb stuff Convert said would take days to download. And I did volunteer for Bernie and I don’t care who knows it. I spent my days telling people not worry about voting because someone would take care of it for them.

Okay, fine, then I'll use that super awesome avatar.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

I am not the one using women and a made up cause to justify my actions.

I am not the one that diminishes crimes on women to make up some sort of tale that helps me justify my actions.

That is all you.

Actually, that is you.  I haven't brought up women at all.  So you fail again!  

Mind you, that was a really good (yet unintentional) act of deflecting back onto yourself.  Pretty awesome, actually.  Everything you wrote is actually what you did.  But you don't get any points because you're too dumb to realize what you did.

Go back to the corner and put your cap back on.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

6 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Saying that's retarded would be ok.

Retard on the other hand is a direct slur, and as someone with a kid on the spectrum I find offensive.  Honestly, I'm not usually a sensitive bitch, that term does bother me though.  That's what we used to call the kids in the special ed programs my daughter is in when I was in school.    IMO, you're insulting them and by extension me when you use that term.  It used to be ok to call someone being a pussy a fag, and while you can still do that in private company, it's not advisable in public or you will likely offend somebody.  We don't say people are mentally retarded anymore either, and haven't for a long time.   The acceptable public term is ASD or autistic.

But that's just my opinion, and I will never bring it up again.  I'm honestly not trying to police the place.

I say that motherfvcking shit all day long in public. OK, maybe when I was younger I did. Personally, I think we make too big a deal out of words (happyhamper was just immensely triggered) There’s always going to be haters that abuse certain words to be hurtful and cruel, so I live by the philosophy of who gives a blankety blankety blank about being too emotionally tied to any words, well, except for YOU WON THE LOTTERY. 

It’s time that some revert to the basics that we learned at such an early age such as: ‘sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me’.  Apparently they didn’t use that rhyme at some of the kindergartens that our resident libs attended. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Boise fan said:

I didn't expect you to understand.  You're so partisan you could never see the forest for the trees.  You still think about the minutia of the arguments, and ignore what a colossal ass the candidate made of himself, at his own bidding, and after plenty of time and counsel to craft his statement.  If a Democrat had spieled out his diatribe, you would have had a stroke.

21 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Three idiots celebrating that democracy in America is dying.

Why do you guys love the idea of a one party system where a minority enforces their will on the majority?  What does that say about you?

43 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Actually, that is you.  I haven't brought up women at all.  So you fail again!  

Mind you, that was a really good (yet unintentional) act of deflecting back onto yourself.  Pretty awesome, actually.  Everything you wrote is actually what you did.  But you don't get any points because you're too dumb to realize what you did.

Go back to the corner and put your cap back on.

I will let your words speak for themselves.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

No Convert, your ludicrously delusional notion that anyone is keeping a file of dumb things you think with a couple dozen links, while pathically sad, is a figment of your lonely, dorky imagination. 

Blah blah blah blah blah......blah. I may even invest some time into finding it. Imagine that!! Yeah, it’s a waste of time, but it would be fun to read again. It’ll probably be hard to find with no unique keywords to use for the search, but we’ll see how it goes when I have a bit of time.

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

I will let your words speak for themselves.

Where does it bring up women at all?  You're the only one who has brought up women.

I brought up his prepared statement.  I think you and @pokebball have been smoking too much crack.

You both need to go to the corner and wear pointy caps!

• Haha 1

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism