Rebels18

Does the left ever get tired of losing?

9 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It fits you perfect for me to describe you that way, but cappy can’t use it because he’s been called out for his hypocrisy. 

giphy.gif

“I know you are but what am I” is I think what you were trying, and failing, to go for there.

• Haha 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Retarded is just so much more effective.

Saying that's retarded would be ok.

Retard on the other hand is a direct slur, and as someone with a kid on the spectrum I find offensive.  Honestly, I'm not usually a sensitive bitch, that term does bother me though.  That's what we used to call the kids in the special ed programs my daughter is in when I was in school.    IMO, you're insulting them and by extension me when you use that term.  It used to be ok to call someone being a pussy a fag, and while you can still do that in private company, it's not advisable in public or you will likely offend somebody.  We don't say people are mentally retarded anymore either, and haven't for a long time.   The acceptable public term is ASD or autistic.

But that's just my opinion, and I will never bring it up again.  I'm honestly not trying to police the place.

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

Saying that's retarded would be ok.

Retard on the other hand is a direct slur, and as someone with a kid on the spectrum I find offensive.  Honestly, I'm not usually a sensitive bitch, that term does bother me though.  That's what we used to call the kids in the special ed programs my daughter is in when I was in school.    IMO, you're insulting them and by extension me when you use that term.  It used to be ok to call someone being a pussy a fag, and while you can still do that in private company, it's not advisable in public or you will likely offend somebody.  We don't say people are mentally retarded anymore either, and haven't for a long time.   The acceptable public term is ASD or autistic.

But that's just my opinion, and I will never bring it up again.  I'm honestly not trying to police the place.

That is ret...just kidding. If you don’t like it, I won’t say it. 

It does make it tougher to pointedly and concisely dismiss Convert when he writes his half truths, half facts, non facts, and outright fabrications that directly impede the march of human civilization and the prospects for a better world.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

21 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

That is ret...just kidding. If you don’t like it, I won’t say it. 

It does make it tougher to pointedly and concisely dismiss Convert when he writes his half truths, half facts, non facts, and outright fabrications that directly impede the march of human civilization and the prospects for a better world.

Examples, please.

I’ve acknowledged many many times that I know I’m a lazy poster. I do so because I don’t want to spend too much time with it because I have a life. Yes, my posts are often unedited for spelling, lack perfect English, aren’t the best ever in readability & smoothness, etc. But on rare occasion, I actually will spend the time to write a decently worded post, and if you’ve got something interesting to debate, I might put some time into it. 

But sadly it’s apparent that you’re butt hurt most of the time when having to deal with people that have the balls to disagree with you. And since you’re so sensitive to having people tell you’re wrong, it ain’t pretty. So that part is on you. 

kat.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Examples, please.

I’ve acknowledged many many times that I know I’m a lazy poster. I do so because I don’t want to spend too much time with it because I have a life. Yes, my posts are often unedited for spelling, lack perfect English, aren’t the best ever in readability & smoothness, etc. But on rare occasion, I actually will spend the time to write a decently worded post, and if you’ve got something interesting to debate, I might put some time into it. 

But sadly it’s apparent that you’re butt hurt most of the time when having to deal with people that have the balls to disagree with you. So that part is on you. 

Wait here. I’m gonna do some research and I’ll get back to you...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Wait here. I’m gonna do some research and I’ll get back to you...

Remember that time say 6 -7 years ago when I got you to admit that you actually have a Convert file on your computer where you copy and paste my posts that make you mad and to also try to catch me contradicting myself? That really was funny, and I’m sure you’ll be checking that, too.  But I know there are others that do the same for me and other posters, so you’re not alone. 

kat.jpg

11 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Examples, please.

But sadly it’s apparent that you’re butt hurt most of the time when having to deal with people that have the balls to disagree with you. And since you’re so sensitive to having people tell you’re wrong, it ain’t pretty. So that part is on you. 

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/profile/2604-nevada-convert/content/

There you go

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Remember that time when I got you to admit that you actually have a Convert file on your computer where you copy and paste my posts that make you mad and to also try to catch me contradicting myself? That really was funny. But I know there are others that do the same for me and other posters. 

This falls under outright fabrications. There you go Convert, and I hadn’t even started my research!

14 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

They didn't force their will dumbass.

They held long drawn out hearings where everyone got to chime in with their remarks.  When democrats brought up baseless uncorroborated allegations they gave them over 3 weeks to provide anything credible.  Then they confirmed the guy in a bipartisan vote.

The minority party had more "say", they they deserved on this one.

I didn't expect you to understand.  You're so partisan you could never see the forest for the trees.  You still think about the minutia of the arguments, and ignore what a colossal ass the candidate made of himself, at his own bidding, and after plenty of time and counsel to craft his statement.  If a Democrat had spieled out his diatribe, you would have had a stroke.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

11 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This falls under outright fabrications. There you go Convert, and I hadn’t even started my research!

Oh BS. You didn’t openly admit for the reasons you were doing it, but you got caught. How? We were arguing about something and I asked you for examples, and in less than a minute you posted a shit load of my quotes from over a many many year period on a certain subject. It would have been impossible to find even 1 or 2 on a search let alone a long list in less than a minute. And you were busted. I started teasing you about it and you didn’t deny it because it was so obvious. You might have a thelawlorford memory, but it’s 100% true. 

kat.jpg

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh BS. You didn’t openly admit for the reasons you were doing it, but you got caught. How? We were arguing about something and I asked you for examples, and in less than a minute you posted a shit load of my quotes from over a many many year period on a certain subject. It would have been impossible to find even 1 or 2 on a search let alone a long list in less than a minute. And you were busted. I started teasing you about it and you didn’t deny it because it was so obvious. You might have a thelawlorford memory, but it’s 100% true. 

A fabrication, with a half fact, jumbled with some non facts. You’ve said many of the stupidest things I can remember reading and they came to mind. Google is a thing that makes stuff easy to find. There’s no file unless you think the internet is a file. And if the things you said were just mundanely dumb, instead of outrageously dumb, I could never have remembered them.

49 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

I didn't expect you to understand.  You're so partisan you could never see the forest for the trees.  You still think about the minutia of the arguments, and ignore what a colossal ass the candidate made of himself, at his own bidding, and after plenty of time and counsel to craft his statement.  If a Democrat had spieled out his diatribe, you would have had a stroke.

So just because democrats didn't get voted in, they should still have all the power is what you are saying.  To quote your hero,"elections have consequences". HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

39 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

A fabrication, with a half fact, jumbled with some non facts. You’ve said many of the stupidest things I can remember reading and they came to mind. Google is a thing that makes stuff easy to find. There’s no file unless you think the internet is a file. And if the things you said were just mundanely dumb, instead of outrageously dumb, I could never have remembered them.

Come on, I know you remember exactly what I’m talking about. Maybe not initially, but now you do. And remember I used to joke about what you named the file of all my quotes such as ConvertHurtedMe.doc. 

Just stop with the search engine thing. In about a minute, you posted a couple dozen quotes from multiple threads over many years of me saying things that you thought I was wrong about. These were different subjects.......there was no common search word to use. You can deny it, but I’m sure it’s been archived. The second you hit paste and I saw it, that’s the first thing that came to my mind. At the time it was so obvious you didn’t even try to deny it. You just got quiet is what happened, and when I’m teasing you, you never stay quiet.

kat.jpg

33 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

So just because democrats didn't get voted in, they should still have all the power is what you are saying.  To quote your hero,"elections have consequences". HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

:rolleyes: Yeah, thanks for proving you didn't understand what I wrote.

Go stand in the corner.  You know where your pointy cap is.  Put it on.

• Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

:rolleyes: Yeah, thanks for proving you didn't understand what I wrote.

Go stand in the corner.  You know where your pointy cap is.  Put it on.

You are so biased you think a man being accused falsely of a crime against women.  Shouldn't be upset.

That tells us what you think of women.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You are so biased you think a man being accused falsely of a crime against women.  Shouldn't be upset.

That tells us what you think of women.

:lol:

Again, thanks for proving you haven't understood anything I wrote.

The only bias displayed is your own.  Along with a hefty, hefty, hefty dose of ignorance. 

Have you put your pointy hat on yet?  Make sure the word on it is clearly on display so everyone near you knows why you're wearing it.

49 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

:lol:

Again, thanks for proving you haven't understood anything I wrote.

The only bias displayed is your own.  Along with a hefty, hefty, hefty dose of ignorance. 

Have you put your pointy hat on yet?  Make sure the word on it is clearly on display so everyone near you knows why you're wearing it.

I am not the one using women and a made up cause to justify my actions.

I am not the one that diminishes crimes on women to make up some sort of tale that helps me justify my actions.

That is all you.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Come on, I know you remember exactly what I’m talking about. Maybe not initially, but now you do. And remember I used to joke about what you named the file of all my quotes such as ConvertHurtedMe.doc. 

Just stop with the search engine thing. In about a minute, you posted a couple dozen quotes from multiple threads over many years of me saying things that you thought I was wrong about. These were different subjects.......there was no common search word to use. You can deny it, but I’m sure it’s been archived. The second you hit paste and I saw it, that’s the first thing that came to my mind. At the time it was so obvious you didn’t even try to deny it. You just got quiet is what happened, and when I’m teasing you, you never stay quiet.

No Convert, your ludicrously delusional notion that anyone is keeping a file of dumb things you think with a couple dozen links, while pathically sad, is a figment of your lonely, dorky imagination. 

20 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

No Convert, your ludicrously delusional notion that anyone is keeping a file of dumb things you think with a couple dozen links, while pathically sad, is a figment of your lonely, dorky imagination. 

I just hacked your home network and now possess a copy of your Convert folder as well as something called "Bernie Volunteer Stuff". Your password was "password"? C'mon bro.  In any case you have 24 hours to change your avatar to a photoshopped picture of Suge Knight in a UNLV fb uniform who has a constipated hyena in a headlock or else.