Rebels2k3

Fire Sanchez

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You are a founding member of this conference and you're already eating our dust.

Lots of people believe the conference would be better without you in it. You're basically San Ho without academics.

Your only street cred is an old BB championship that is about as relevant as BYU's FB NC.

Listen asshole.  You guys are only 2 or three years past crying about your lousy basketball coach (Carter) and lousy crybaby football coach (Polian).  In two or three years down the road you will be right back to that past.  @RebelRobert is right on that.  Sing your song now but, you will be back in the shit hole as everyone knows it.  

11 hours ago, NWRebel said:

Listen asshole.  You guys are only 2 or three years past crying about your lousy basketball coach (Carter) and lousy crybaby football coach (Polian).  In two or three years down the road you will be right back to that past.  @RebelRobert is right on that.  Sing your song now but, you will be back in the shit hole as everyone knows it.  

Even if true, our recent past, lousy coaches are still better than what you currently have in either major sport. 

You guys are a bottom feeder in this conference, and in football especially, you always have been.

There is no reason to believe you will ever be anything other than a bottom feeder.

You're in over your head in this league.

Go away.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

10 hours ago, NWRebel said:

Sure, she put him on notice but, it doesn't take a PH IQ to look at the schedule and say we are +++++ed.  The 3 million coming in for ten years I'm willing to bet is not earmarked for a head coach.  I'm not sure where that money is going to be spent.  Somehow we need to come up with the money to hire a proven coach or let's just end this shithole of program.

I simply said the money will be there.

1 minute ago, NWRebel said:

My frustration with the situation has boiled over.  My apologies.  

No apology necessary, lol. This is just nothing new, I learned a long time ago not to expect much with football, then if something good happens it’s a bonus..

basketball is a different story. B)

Sounds like the money people want Sanchez to be retained. 

• Haha 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 10/28/2018 at 10:08 PM, Lobo Amor said:

Darn you and your logic! :foottap:

Simple ways to greatly improve the MWC immediately:

1. UNM and UNLV should both drop football while remaining in for all other sports.

2. SJSU should drop football and move its other sports to the Big West.

3. The MW should then add Gonzaga.

^ ^ ^ Win-win-win-win for everybody ^ ^ ^

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 10/28/2018 at 10:42 PM, toonkee said:

But is the Raiders real football?

The Raiders are definitely awful right now but no team coached by Jon Gruden isn't destined to be very good down the road. As such, by 2022, the Raiders will own Las Vegas. Meanwhile, the few UNLV fans there still are will have figured out that a new NFL stadium to play in is of absolutely no value to a university which can't help tripping over its own feet when it comes to hiring a head coach.

2022 regular season predictions: Raiders go 13-3 with eight home sellouts; Rebels go 2-10 with a home game average of 14,000

Boom goes the dynamite.

13 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Simple ways to greatly improve the MWC immediately:

1. UNM and UNLV should both drop football while remaining in for all other sports.

2. SJSU should drop football and move its other sports to the Big West.

3. The MW should then add Gonzaga.

^ ^ ^ Win-win-win-win for everybody ^ ^ ^

If UNLV could stay in the MW for basketball, I would be okay with them dropping football.

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

If UNLV could stay in the MW for basketball, I would be okay with them dropping football.

Even Craig Thompson isn't crazy enough to force UNLV and UNM to leave if they both dropped football.

Front Rangers fans may never admit it but your two schools and SDSU are the essence of MWC basketball and the conference is likely headed toward a dismal future in football so keeping the three of us in for hoops is really its only hope of not becoming a western MAC.

• Like 1

Boom goes the dynamite.

Graney is a solid writer. Sanchez is a Poster Child for the "Peter Principle."

As a SDSU & Nevada fan, I pray you keep him!

Fertittas have long been known to have mafia ties with organized crime.  Anyone who has lived in Las Vegas long enough remembers their father getting caught on FBI wiretaps. Are these people that UNLV wants to associate with?  Union busters, Mafia organized crime thugs?

UNLV should consider who they get in bed with and who they let into their athletic department and University.

http://global-mma.forumotion.com/t8544-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties

• Like 1