Rebels2k3

Fire Sanchez

Guest RoscoesDad

Jesus christ, we have a troll who has had no life for 20+ years except to trash UNLV on every forum humanly possible, and someone so well known that everyone across the MWC knows to be a goddamn idiot.  And an incel who claims to be an idiot savant as his most redeeming characteristic.  Arguing about the direction of UNLV football.

No wonder everyone laughs at us.  Yet somehow, it fits.

5 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Jesus christ, we have a troll who has had no life for 20+ years except to trash UNLV on every forum humanly possible, and someone so well known that everyone across the MWC knows to be a goddamn idiot.  And an incel who claims to be an idiot savant as his most redeeming characteristic.  Arguing about the direction of UNLV football.

Shawn Dingleberry 😂😂😂 7:25 and 29:35

18 hours ago, Spot50B said:

1. Harsin and Bobo's buyouts are north of 9 million.  Even Idaho's coach Petrino would get more than $900k if fired this year.  If that really is his number, it seems like a no brainer.

2. I'm guessing Sanchez is the first high school coach to ever make it to his second contract...

1. That's prolly cuz Harsin got the same buyout as Coach Pete and cuz CSU's AD is a moron.

2. Todd somebody at North Texas is the only other HS coach I know of who was hired by an FBS school. Todd was hired to a great extent because UNT knew he would bring along his QB kid who was as highly recruited as anybody in the country that year, and then sucked. To put it another way, Todd was a gimmick hire - just like The Sanchize.

BTW, how effing dense are the Fertittas? And just who the hell ARE they?

Boom goes the dynamite.

36 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

4266863B-3833-4A76-A2F8-CD827221DE15.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

1. That's prolly cuz Harsin got the same buyout as Coach Pete and cuz CSU's AD is a moron.

2. Todd somebody at North Texas is the only other HS coach I know of who was hired by an FBS school. Todd was hired to a great extent because UNT knew he would bring along his QB kid who was as highly recruited as anybody in the country that year, and then sucked. To put it another way, Todd was a gimmick hire - just like The Sanchize.

BTW, how effing dense are the Fertittas? And just who the hell ARE they?

There was Todd Dodge at North Texas but the more high profile story was Gerry Faust who went from a High School coach in Cincinnati directly to the coach of Notre Dame in the early 80s.  Neither experiment ended well.

Hauck got 5 years, right?  Is UNLV's hot, painted lady AD, who apparently loves doing butt stuff (hey, I'm just taking what I'm hearing from the devoted Rebels fanbase!) really ready to pull the trigger and get rid of him now?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I don’t know why anyone engages Joe Arrigo when he asks who is a realistic replacement for Tony Sanchez.  He’s set up to win the argument because he just makes up reasons why the guy wouldn’t work.

Don’t get upset but I have a good feeling you guys are going to follow the lead of CSU and look at some female head coaching possibilities.  This is the rumblings that would again catch the nations attention.  You would be in the news again.   Win win.  Not sure how I feel about it, but it is interesting. 

1 minute ago, slappy said:

Don’t get upset but I have a good feeling you guys are going to follow the lead of CSU and look at some female head coaching possibilities.  This is the rumblings that would again catch the nations attention.  You would be in the news again.   Win win.  Not sure how I feel about it, but it is interesting. 

We’re not hiring a female head coach for football.  Hard to take you seriously when you say that.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

We’re not hiring a female head coach for football.  Hard to take you seriously when you say that.

Let’s see who is looked at when the time comes.  Never wrote hired.   CSU got a lot of positive pub for looking at a female head coach.  The fan base even really got behind it too.  Who knows.  

With Air Force coming to town I'm excited to see our game plan unfold.  Then followed by Tony throwing his players under the bus for failing to execute said game plan.  Does Tony ever take responsibility for his team?  He needs to go at the end of the season.  I'm done with his bullshit.

• Like 2