TheTedfordTrain

Turd of the Week- Week 6

Turd of the Week  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who smells like a dogs ass?

• Nevada losing to Fresno 3-21
    • Boise blowing all NY6 hopes with a 13-19 Loss to SDSU
    • UNLV getting stomped by UNM 14-50
    • SJSU solidifying their spot as the worst team to ever wear a MWC logo by losing to CSU 30-42
    • Wyoming losing 13-17 at the Island
    • Tailingpermit for posting a picture of the Chicago skyline as an attempt to prove he’s not mad about the Donks losing.

4 hours ago, RogueStout said:

UNLV got curb stomped but they suck. I don’t see how anybody gets the turd award this week besides Boise State. That was one of the worst QBing jobs I’ve ever seen from a Bronco starter.

Even though the O-Line sucks he was just awful. He was lucky he didn’t have two more picks.

The Aztec LB Tezino was in his face all day. Rypian got hit a lot and there were not soft hits.Other hits were brutal- the blind side safety blitz is one that comes to mind. It was obvious on TV Rypian was rattled and it affected him. Completions he would make normally were not because he did not have a chance to step into his throws. Tezino is a monster. Rocky dialed up a good plan and it was executed. Sometimes a tip of the cap is warranted.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, steveem said:

let us face it a MWC team has to go undefeated to go.. East coast bias. Does anyone think Cincinnati is number 25 in the Nation?

Ummmm....you’re geography is a little off. Ohio isn’t on the east coast. 

9 hours ago, Cincy said:

And yet you do. 

Clearly, as evidenced by the fact that I spend the majority of my posts chasing dragons and NOT dicsussing MWC Football. Oh wait, that’s you.

5 hours ago, SDDean said:

The Aztec LB Tezino was in his face all day. Rypian got hit a lot and there were not soft hits.Other hits were brutal- the blind side safety blitz is one that comes to mind. It was obvious on TV Rypian was rattled and it affected him. Completions he would make normally were not because he did not have a chance to step into his throws. Tezino is a monster. Rocky dialed up a good plan and it was executed. Sometimes a tip of the cap is warranted.

/tips cap

• Like 1

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

Clearly, as evidenced by the fact that I spend the majority of my posts chasing dragons and NOT dicsussing MWC Football. Oh wait, that’s you.

It’s only one game. Let it go. You can still win the division if you beat USU. 

48 minutes ago, Cincy said:

It’s only one game. Let it go. You can still win the division if you beat USU. 

Let what go? I have already complimented SDSU and Rocky, congrated their fans, and got really drunk. Saturday is in the rearview and has been since yesterday morning.

You get yourself caught up in these "last man to reply wins the game" situations CONSTANTLY, and with a variety of posters from different fanbases. I quit letting those 'tomato picker" comments bug me in second grade. 

I just come here to talk about MWC sports and schools, and to joke around a little bit with fellow tempered fans of MWC teams. You come here to chase dragons.

Different strokes I guess. 

• Like 1

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

56 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Let what go? I have already complimented SDSU and Rocky, congrated their fans, and got really drunk. Saturday is in the rearview and has been since yesterday morning.

You get yourself caught up in these "last man to reply wins the game" situations CONSTANTLY, and with a variety of posters from different fanbases. I quit letting those 'tomato picker" comments bug me in second grade. 

I just come here to talk about MWC sports and schools, and to joke around a little bit with fellow tempered fans of MWC teams. You come here to chase dragons.

Different strokes I guess. 

I’m not Mexican so tomato picker doesn’t offend me. Even if I was Mexican it wouldn’t. 

You are taking message boarding too seriously. Even as you say you don’t you obviously do. I often talk sports but chase dragons?? Are you or weee you into Dungeons and Dragons or something?

If what I post bothers you so much maybe you should put me on ignore or stop reading message boards. Sorry my temperament isn’t to your liking. 

• Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, babigos said:

Did you go to Hugedump’s and Creepy’s trolling 101 class by any chance?

Creepy trolled your azz back to your mom’s teat....you only wish you had these skills, any skills for that matter....your website would have lasted more than two days had you any.

• Facepalm 1

If there was a FCS turd I would nominate two from the Big Sky. Montana loses to Portland State and Idaho loses to Idaho State.I don't follow them as much these days but I figured Idaho , Montana, UC Davis and Eastern Washington would be the top four to beat.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

UNLV hands down - had an extra week to prepare, had a suspect New Mexico team on the road and both teams breaking in new QB's 

UNLV crapped themselves, then rolled in it, smashed it all up and down their back & legs, then reached around to taste it - Another notch in the string of season crushing losses by UNLV over the decades 

Ouch!

15 hours ago, RogueStout said:

UNLV got curb stomped but they suck. I don’t see how anybody gets the turd award this week besides Boise State. That was one of the worst QBing jobs I’ve ever seen from a Bronco starter.

Even though the O-Line sucks he was just awful. He was lucky he didn’t have two more picks.

I obviously don't watch him as much as you do but from what I've seen I agree. His stats appear to be padded from beating up on opponents whose talent is far inferior.

Other than the victory at SDSU last year, how many big games has Rypien ever won?

Boom goes the dynamite.

15 hours ago, Cincy said:

I don’t think he’s racist.

I think he’s just upset that he showed everyone his female-sized hands to the whole board. 

He is the guy who thought that the whites only country club in Chicago was doing MJ a favor for letting him eat with the whites. so...

14 hours ago, RogueStout said:

There is not one thing I have ever had said to me on the internet that has ever bothered me in “real life”.

I don’t understand how anyone can get offended even slightly by what some stranger says to them on a message board. 

Zonker stout is mediocre at best

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Creepy trolled your azz back to your mom’s teat....you only wish you had these skills, any skills for that matter....your website would have lasted more than two days had you any.

The last thing you trolled was the last bridge you slept under

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

16 hours ago, Cincy said:

Looks like Mug or one of the other mods took mercy on you and deleted the pic.

Chicago winters are brutal. Do you have to buy your gloves from the young boys department of Macy’s?

Yeah I noticed the tiny hands too. I didn’t want to say anything, but I now realize why he let his girlfriend dress him a few weekends ago.  No Boise gear.   No Boise game.  Funny.  

In his situation he is best suited to make her happy however he can.  I feel for him.  

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, slappy said:

Yeah I noticed the tiny hands too. I didn’t want to say anything, but I now realize why he let his girlfriend dress him a few weekends ago.  No Boise gear.   No Boise game.  Funny.  

In his situation he is best suited to make her happy however he can.  I feel for him.  

L

O

L

!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cincy said:

I’m not Mexican so tomato picker doesn’t offend me. Even if I was Mexican it wouldn’t. 

You are taking message boarding too seriously. Even as you say you don’t you obviously do. I often talk sports but chase dragons?? Are you or weee you into Dungeons and Dragons or something?

If what I post bothers you so much maybe you should put me on ignore or stop reading message boards. Sorry my temperament isn’t to your liking. 

This is fcking hilarious, rogue is the most level headed guy on this board - but you're calling him out for "taking message boarding too seriously?!"

Typical puppy fan who has deep emotional scars of all things BSU.

13 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

What you saying, Honky?

Feel free to share the thread/link where I said that?

Honest question, how do chicks like those small, chubby hands? Do they get the job done during foreplay? This board certainly can’t be the first ones to notice them. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg