sdsuphilip4

Rank Em

1. Utah state/Fresno state/Boise state/sdsu - these 4 will fight it out all year. No one else has a chance.

5. Hawaii - an exciting also-ran

6. Nevada - bowl team. Book it.

7. Air Force - them too

8. New Mexico - surprising blowout win but that just means they're the best of the worst

9. Wyoming - ugly

10. unlv - time to move on from Sanchez 

11. Colorado state - fortunate to play the only team in country who could outscore an opponent 30-0 in one quarter and still lose

12. sjsu - burn it all down

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

1. Utah state/Fresno state/Boise state/sdsu - these 4 will fight it out all year. No one else has a chance.

Utah State has an advantage this year.  They don't have to play either Fresno or San Diego this year and Boise does.  In 2013, Utah State lost to Boise who swept the mtn div but lost to both San Diego and Fresno that year.  That enabled Utah State to go to the MWC title game and get beat by the Bulldogs.  Will it happen again this year???  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Utah State has an advantage this year.  They don't have to play either Fresno or San Diego this year and Boise does.  In 2013, Utah State lost to Boise who swept the mtn div but lost to both San Diego and Fresno that year.  That enabled Utah State to go to the MWC title game and get beat by the Bulldogs.  Will it happen again this year???  

Oh boy. How can we forget about 2013?  Boise fans are still whining about that. Poor Boise always getting picked on by the MW. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, cosinama said:

Oh boy. How can we forget about 2013?  Boise fans are still whining about that. Poor Boise always getting picked on by the MW. 

You realize he's a Fresno guy, right?

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

5 hours ago, Castle Ram said:

1. SDSU

2. Boise

3. Fresno

4.  USU

5.  Hawaii

6.  CSU

7.  NV

8.  WYO

9.  AFA

10.  UNM

11.  UNLV

12.  SJSU

13.  byu

I can't put CSU this high, but the win this week gives me hope that we may be able to eek out 6 wins and a bowl game.  CSU has the talent to play with everyone left on their schedule.  They just haven't put all the pieces together yet.  The UNM game this weekend just got a lot more interesting.

• Like 1

Man, its wide open at the top of the league.  First time I remember it being like this since Fresno joined the MWC.

I couldnt pick a favorite between the top 4 without flipping a coin.  

I guess I would slightly favor Fresno in the west, soley because they gets SUDS at home.  And I would slightly favor Utah St based on schedule, but I wouldnt bet a nickle on it.

7 hours ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Correction.  It is an advantage to SDS and FS that they don’t have to play USU this year.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Man, its wide open at the top of the league.  First time I remember it being like this since Fresno joined the MWC.

I couldnt pick a favorite between the top 4 without flipping a coin.  

I guess I would slightly favor Fresno in the west, soley because they gets SUDS at home.  And I would slightly favor Utah St based on schedule, but I wouldnt bet a nickle on it.

It was like this our first year in the conference, when Fresno, Boise, and SDSU all shared the championship. We beat SDSU, they beat Boise, and Boise beat us for each team's only conference loss. 

14 hours ago, Castle Ram said:

1. SDSU

2.  Fresno

3.  USU

4.  Boizze

5.  Hawaii

6.  Wyo

7.  NV

8.  AFA

9.  UNM

10.  CSU

11.  BYU

12.  UNLV

13.  SJ

Made a few fixes.  Byu can’t be last, they beat Wisconsin.  But they will struggle with MW play again this year.   Moved Boize down and put CSU where they feel most comfortable.  

9 hours ago, RambleOn said:

I can't put CSU this high, but the win this week gives me hope that we may be able to eek out 6 wins and a bowl game.  CSU has the talent to play with everyone left on their schedule.  They just haven't put all the pieces together yet.  The UNM game this weekend just got a lot more interesting.

The fact that UNM hasn't beaten CSewe once with Davie as coach makes it more interesting for Lobo fans. We desperately want to end this losing streak in the worst way. A win at CSewe would remove the stink of the loss to Liberty and get the fan base fired up again.

1. UNM

EVERYONE ELSE!

What????

• Like 1

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

13 hours ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Unless Hawaii can beat both Fresno and SDSU, even if USU can get by Boise, the Aggies are going to have to play either the Bulldogs or the Aztecs in the conference title game. And even if they host us in a blizzard, both Fresno and SDSU are tough physical teams built to play in such weather despite being located where they are. So I'm with you in saying I see no way USU wins the conference title. They may be having a great season but the Big Three of the conference remain your school, my school and the Rypiens.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1. Fresno State
  2. SDSU
  3. Utah State/Boise State
  5. Hawai'i
  6. New Mexico
  7. Nevada
  8. Air Force
  9. Wyoming
  10. UNLV
  11. CSU
  12. SJSU

Impressive win by SDSU at Boise, that is a tough place to win.   USU curb stomped BYU, but not sure that means much. 

I would like to see USU play 3-4 MW schools before I move them into the top 2 spots.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Unless Hawaii can beat both Fresno and SDSU, even if USU can get by Boise, the Aggies are going to have to play either the Bulldogs or the Aztecs in the conference title game. And even if they host us in a blizzard, both Fresno and SDSU are tough physical teams built to play in such weather despite being located where they are. So I'm with you in saying I see no way USU wins the conference title. They may be having a great season but the Big Three of the conference remain your school, my school and the Rypiens.

USU will have a tough time beating SDSU & Fresno if they make CCG.   Also USU still has to play its toughest MW games on the Road this year, even though some teams are down, it will be a miracle if USU goes 4-0 on the road against BSU, CSU, WYO, & Hawaii.    Any 4 of them can show up for a game and beat USU.   USU Gets UNLV, AF, SJSU, & UNM at home  which should be 4 wins, but the road games will be tough.

Should be interesting to see how this all shakes out.  The final game of the year is USU vs BSU in Boise on 11/24/18, that could be for all the Marbles in the MTN Division.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Very TRUE, USU has easier route then boise this year.