sdsuphilip4

Rank Em

On 10/7/2018 at 10:04 PM, cosinama said:

Oh boy. How can we forget about 2013?  Boise fans are still whining about that. Poor Boise always getting picked on by the MW. 

That's probably the 19th Utah State fan complaint I've seen about Boise fans complaining about that since the last Boise fan actually complained about that. 

17 hours ago, Castle Ram said:

"Season ticket sales in 2017 reached a school-record 15,477, an increase of 40 percent over the 2016 total of 11,054.  The inaugural season of the new on campus stadium also set all-time attendance records for average attendance (32,062 per game) and total attendance (192,369).

The Rams sold out their total allotment of tickets on four separate occasions last season, including Oregon State, Nevada, Air Force, and Colorado in the Rocky Mountain Showdown at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver. "

Sold out the ticket allotment means 36,500 plus SROs.  Saturday is homecoming and yes it will be pushing 38K

https://csurams.com/news/2018/5/14/rams-saw-eighth-largest-per-game-football-attendance-increase-in-2017.aspx?path=football

Way to qualify that with "pushing." You're not even averaging 30K so far this year. Give me "pushing" 33K.

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg

16 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Can Fresno or San Diego put up more than 40 points against the Aggies? Because I think that’s what it will take to beat them..

Don't be so sure. Boise was averaging 43 ppg until last Saturday when they scored 13 against the Aztecs and 7 of those were the result of a muffed punt by SDSU recovered by Boise at the SDSU four yard line.

• Like 3

Boom goes the dynamite.

13 hours ago, kingpotato said:

That's probably the 19th Utah State fan complaint I've seen about Boise fans complaining about that since the last Boise fan actually complained about that. 

They're paying rent to SDSU and Boise.

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

USU getting a lot of love, but their wins come against teams that are a combined 7-16.

That’s an interesting stat. Wonder what they look like for other teams in conference?

I thought USU looked really good but then again I thought BYU looked good in its win against AZ. 

On 10/8/2018 at 5:22 PM, jackmormon said:

Can Fresno or San Diego put up more than 40 points against the Aggies? Because I think that’s what it will take to beat them..

You're dreaming-the Aztecs would kick their ass.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 10:24 AM, Pokez said:

Way to qualify that with "pushing." You're not even averaging 30K so far this year. Give me "pushing" 33K.

CSUs game vs UNM is now officially sold out, 36500 tickets sold. Now SROs are being sold which will push the final attendance number towards 38K.  

• Like 1