sdsuphilip4

Rank Em

1.  Fresno

2.  The home brew someone brought to the camping trip this past weekend.  Yum.

3.  SUDS

4.  USU

5.  Boise

6 - 12 - the legacy MWC

13.  bYu

14.  SJLOLz

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

7 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

The fact that UNM hasn't beaten CSewe once with Davie as coach makes it more interesting for Lobo fans. We desperately want to end this losing streak in the worst way. A win at CSewe would remove the stink of the loss to Liberty and get the fan base fired up again.

It's very interesting game.  38K attending and CSU is trending up. UNM will need its best effort of the season to win.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Castle Ram said:

The good news is we settle it on the field.  Do you attend games? I'm trying to schedule coming out to Reno for the game.  When does Gangi get back?

I have season tickets.  Gangi should be back this week. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

19 minutes ago, Castle Ram said:

It's very interesting game.  38K attending and CSU is trending up. UNM will need its best effort of the season to win.

You haven't had 38K attend a game yet and you think that 38K are going to show up for New Mexico because everyone is fired up about beating San Jose St? 

You didn't even get 38K for th3 grand opening last year and you are averaging 29.6K so far this year.

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg

9 hours ago, retrofade said:

It was like this our first year in the conference, when Fresno, Boise, and SDSU all shared the championship. We beat SDSU, they beat Boise, and Boise beat us for each team's only conference loss. 

It wound up being a 3 way tie, but that was only after Sud's huge upset of Boise late in the year.  Boise was heavily favored to win it.  We are half way thru the season and it's hard to pick a favorite.

I admit to not following the race much when we were the worst team in D1 and Suds was racking up championships, so maybe it was like that those two years.

2 hours ago, AggieSox said:

USU will have a tough time beating SDSU & Fresno if they make CCG.   Also USU still has to play its toughest MW games on the Road this year, even though some teams are down, it will be a miracle if USU goes 4-0 on the road against BSU, CSU, WYO, & Hawaii.    Any 4 of them can show up for a game and beat USU.   USU Gets UNLV, AF, SJSU, & UNM at home  which should be 4 wins, but the road games will be tough.

Should be interesting to see how this all shakes out.  The final game of the year is USU vs BSU in Boise on 11/24/18, that could be for all the Marbles in the MTN Division.

I'll be rooting for you on the psychedelic carpet in Boise.

Attention Boise Fan: Shit can that embarrassing thing and replace it with green and I might change my mind.

Boom goes the dynamite.

48 minutes ago, Pokez said:

You haven't had 38K attend a game yet and you think that 38K are going to show up for New Mexico because everyone is fired up about beating San Jose St? 

You didn't even get 38K for th3 grand opening last year and you are averaging 29.6K so far this year.

"Season ticket sales in 2017 reached a school-record 15,477, an increase of 40 percent over the 2016 total of 11,054.  The inaugural season of the new on campus stadium also set all-time attendance records for average attendance (32,062 per game) and total attendance (192,369).

The Rams sold out their total allotment of tickets on four separate occasions last season, including Oregon State, Nevada, Air Force, and Colorado in the Rocky Mountain Showdown at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver. "

Sold out the ticket allotment means 36,500 plus SROs.  Saturday is homecoming and yes it will be pushing 38K

https://csurams.com/news/2018/5/14/rams-saw-eighth-largest-per-game-football-attendance-increase-in-2017.aspx?path=football

13 hours ago, AztecBill said:

Aztecs luck out and play Fresno State late in the season. They will have their starting QB, RB, and FB back in the starting lineup by then. 

I think we're better off with Agnew.

• Like 2

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

7 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Unless Hawaii can beat both Fresno and SDSU, even if USU can get by Boise, the Aggies are going to have to play either the Bulldogs or the Aztecs in the conference title game. And even if they host us in a blizzard, both Fresno and SDSU are tough physical teams built to play in such weather despite being located where they are. So I'm with you in saying I see no way USU wins the conference title. They may be having a great season but the Big Three of the conference remain your school, my school and the Rypiens.

Can Fresno or San Diego put up more than 40 points against the Aggies? Because I think that’s what it will take to beat them..

CBSSports Top 129

1. San Diego State (29)
  2. Fresno State (32)
  3. Boise State (36)
  4. Hawai'i (49)
  5. Utah State (52)
  6. Air Force (88)
  7. Nevada (89)
  8. Wyoming (91)
  9. New Mexico (97)
  10. UNLV (104)
  11. Colorado State (110)
  12. San Jose State (128)

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Can Fresno or San Diego put up more than 40 points against the Aggies? Because I think that’s what it will take to beat them..

There’s no way USU scores that many points against Fresno. No MWC team has ever hit the 30’s since Tedford became the head coach. Boise State, who ended up edging us last year for the MWC championship, never scored more than 17 points against us in two games. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

13 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

The fact that UNM hasn't beaten CSewe once with Davie as coach makes it more interesting for Lobo fans. We desperately want to end this losing streak in the worst way. A win at CSewe would remove the stink of the loss to Liberty and get the fan base fired up again.

No doubt its a big game for both teams.  The winner has life in the division race and I don't think that something either program was thinking a couple weeks ago.  Should be a fun one!

• Like 1