SLCPoke

Fire Bohl

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Him trying to run this ground and pound offense here is the quintessential "square peg into round hole". It worked in North Dakota because they were an FCS program and could bully shitass teams around but that gap doesn't exist at this level. 

Vigen should have been left at the Honolulu Airport. 

The thing is that NDSU was able to do this to a number of P5 FBS schools as well.  I imagine that's why he believes it can work at Wyoming.

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Who did they beat?

2007 Minnesota was 1-11

2010 KU was 3-9

2011 Minnesota was 3-9

2013 KSU (decent team) 8-5

So what's the formula, hope to schedule games with teams having really bad years and hope for wins? 

I agree that the strategy will not work at Wyoming.  Obviously Bohl thinks it will work though.  NDSU continued to beat teams like Iowa after Bohl left.  I don't think any P5s will even schedule them anymore...

Edit:  Looks like NDSU has Oregon, Arizona and Colorado on their future schedule.

TVW is terrible.....throws at feet or ten feet over or behind receivers.....when he is accurate nobody can catch the ball.  Receivers can’t get any separation.  Running the ball is the only option they feel but they really don’t have anyone that can get the tough yards when they need it.  Online is like a sieve.....how many times has second and two turned into third and eight.  Special teams are a joke.....opposing kickers love coming to Laramie but we can’t find a kicker that can consistently hit the end zone or a punter that can average 40 yards.  They just don’t have the personnel on offense to run the offense.  Recruiting is not what it should be on that side of the ball.  I agree with much of what has been said here.....definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.  I really don’t see us winning another game unless we can possibly squeak by SJSU.  UGH!

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

3 hours ago, Pokes Forever said:

TVW is terrible.....throws at feet or ten feet over or behind receivers.....when he is accurate nobody can catch the ball.  Receivers can’t get any separation.  Running the ball is the only option they feel but they really don’t have anyone that can get the tough yards when they need it.  Online is like a sieve.....how many times has second and two turned into third and eight.  Special teams are a joke.....opposing kickers love coming to Laramie but we can’t find a kicker that can consistently hit the end zone or a punter that can average 40 yards.  They just don’t have the personnel on offense to run the offense.  Recruiting is not what it should be on that side of the ball.  I agree with much of what has been said here.....definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.  I really don’t see us winning another game unless we can possibly squeak by SJSU.  UGH!

I think Vigen is the the issue for most all of our offense.  TVW is a RSF and Vigen's offense puts him in some really tough situations.  A top ten NFL draft QB struggled in that offense.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

18 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I think Vigen is the the issue for most all of our offense.  TVW is a RSF and Vigen's offense puts him in some really tough situations.  A top ten NFL draft QB struggled in that offense.

He has no offensive scheme. Bohl either fires him or they all get fired next season

• Like 3

On a separate note- I’m going to the wyo-usu game, since I’ve never seen a game there.  Looking at the tickets online..what’s the knothole? The seats are cheaper but is it some special thing that I won’t sadly qualify for?