Dogs4Me

Utah State The Most Complete Team In The Mtn. Division

Discuss how complete they look compared to the other Mtn. division teams.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

6 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Disagree.

CSU is the most complete team in the Mtn Division.

Complete piece of shit.

@mugtang, please make this the post of the day.

That is effing high-larious!

• Like 1

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

It’s all about matchups. I think USU can score on most teams. Boise will come out of their current funk and be fine. Fresno and Boise scare me the most. SDSU would scare me more and will when they get an offense back. 

USU could drop one between now and then. Hawaii is most likely and now UNM looks good?! USU still doesn’t have a marquee win, but I won’t complain about blowing teams out and scoring lots of points. 

• Haha 1

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 10/6/2018 at 11:30 PM, av-rated said:

Aggies scored landing Bako’s Jordan Love ...Tim DeRuyter was too big a doofus to land (or really go after) one of the best player in the Valley that year....USU looks good. 

In fairness coach CTD- Love didn’t have amazing high school stats. I think he was 6 3 180 out of high school. He’s now 6 4 220 and throws a beautiful ball. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 10/6/2018 at 3:35 PM, RogueStout said:

Disagree.

CSU is the most complete team in the Mtn Division.

Complete piece of shit.

I would very much like to disagree with you there.

I'd like to point out that our defense is going to make things tough for opponents.

I'd like to remind you that our offensive line is stout and protects the run and the qb extremely well.

I would also like to remind you that we are paying our head coach piles of cash to make halftime adjustments,

and I'd like to remind you that all our coaches get the Rams prepared for every facet of the game.

I would seriously like to remind you of all that, and heartily disagree with you.

But I just can't.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

We appear to be better, however we have tough road games ahead with Wyoming, CSU, Hawaii, and of course BSU. It will be a interesting trip

We have been here before after the Boise game in 2015 and the team laid an egg the rest of the year.   I think this team is different though with Love leading it.  However, we have not played Boise close on the blue turf ever and they are still the team to beat.

I do think the Aggies are pretty complete.  They have a veteran O-line,  a bunch of blue collar depth at D-line, the LBs are finally getting off the injured list too.  We have a really good group of receivers and TEs, and the 1 2 punch of Thompson and Bright if getting better evey week (I think Thompson is going to playing on Sundays).

However, the key is Love.  He has been cool as a cucumber and becoming more confident every week. He throws touch passes when needed, checks into the right plays, throws the ball away, and does a tremendous job with the RPO decisions.  He looks like a senior out there directing that offense.  

We'll see.  Jury is still out.  Wyoming has a tougher defense than BYU,  and UNLV has shown they can score in bunches.  CSU is better that their start and SJSU has been competitve all year.  Then what do you make of a New Mexico team that went off like they did.  My biggest worry though is the travel to the Islands.   If USU can navigate this minefield,  it will be fun to see if they can throw a scare into the Donks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madmartigan said:

It’s all about matchups. I think USU can score on most teams. Boise will come out of their current funk and be fine. Fresno and Boise scare me the most. SDSU would scare me more and will when they get an offense back. 

USU could drop one between now and then. Hawaii is most likely and now UNM looks good?! USU still doesn’t have a marquee win, but I won’t complain about blowing teams out and scoring lots of points. 

Well, granted, we're no Tennessee Tech, NM State, or AFA or even a BYU but we can still, and in all probability will, put a very large boot in your ass if you decide to show up.

IOW: You've played a Charmin soft schedule  and it continues next week against LVHS.   Boise, Fresno and SDSU are on another level. Maybe dial it back, just a little?  Seems I remember a couple of seasons ago, Aggies showing up in Qualcomm after a big win against Boise proclaiming that there was a new sheriff in town.  Remember how that game went? Probably not.

Oh yeah...and 10 straight.  the last time you beat us, man was still 2 years away from walking on the moon and I was in Mrs Fuller's 4th grade class counting the moles on her neck as she operated the slide projector.

• Haha 3

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke