Jump to content
modestobulldog

More winning; Unemployment 3.7%

Recommended Posts

Lowest since OldSDDude was roaming naked in the commune, or was it shooting up the jungle from the gunship (1969)?

Pardon the questionable source, I am discredited already.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Old - just kidding, I was a few years too young.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Lowest since OldSDDude was roaming naked in the commune, or was it shooting up the jungle from the gunship (1969)?

Pardon the questionable source, I am discredited already.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Old - just kidding, I was a few years too young.

 

So now we agree with the government unemployment stats?

Asking for a friend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, renoskier said:

So now we agree with the government unemployment stats?

Asking for a friend. 

Now that we have Republican bean counters, it must be true.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My prediction, Trump vs. Avenatti in 2020.  Both are entertaining Alpha males. I think Trump was elected due to the many emaculated Republicans of the last couple decades who roll over instead of fight. Even the current female Republican legislators are growing a pair in the current political fight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

My prediction, Trump vs. Avenatti in 2020.  Both are entertaining Alpha males. I think Trump was elected due to the many emaculated Republicans of the last couple decades who roll over instead of fight. Even the current female Republican legislators are growing a pair in the current political fight.

Trump/Kanye vs. Biden/Creepy Porn Lawyer

That’s a shit line-up, but not to a person that’s responsible for keeping its cable channel ratings high. 😹😹😹

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

My prediction, Trump vs. Avenatti in 2020.  Both are entertaining Alpha males. I think Trump was elected due to the many emaculated Republicans of the last couple decades who roll over instead of fight. Even the current female Republican legislators are growing a pair in the current political fight.

I will bet you a permanent OT board ban that Avenatti is not the Dem nominee in 2020.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, renoskier said:

So now we agree with the government unemployment stats?

Asking for a friend. 

I’m not sure about Reno, but in Boise a lot of businesses have hiring signs out. The most I have ever seen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toonkee said:

I will bet you a permanent OT board ban that Avenatti is not the Dem nominee in 2020.

You take this board too serious, I view it as entertainment.  Click on my handle and refer to my moniker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

You take this board too serious, I view it as entertainment.  Click on my handle and refer to my moniker.

"It's just a prank bro"

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...