AggieSox

USU vs BYU Friday Night Game

16 minutes ago, AggieSox said:

LMAO!!!   Prozac will be in high demand for next week.   Where is Stunner and all the BYU girls????????????????  

Wait til Monday on the radio. Full on depression therapy.  These guys are still holding out hope that they will return to the “glory” days. 

USU is clearly the best team in Utah right now. The Utes suck donkey Johnson.

Nice win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

Wait til Monday on the radio. Full on depression therapy.  These guys are still holding out hope that they will return to the “glory” days. 

USU is clearly the best team in Utah right now. The Utes suck donkey Johnson.

Nice win.

Thanks.  BYU fans were very quiet this week in my area, this was their biggest nightmare.  They had a lot of hope after Wisky win, now Total depression again.  

USU Needed to get a winning streak going after starting to win games again.   Here we go. 

4 hours ago, Spot50B said:

Look, I'm no BYU fan.  I don't think they have have been good for a while but take a look at what Utah State has actually done and who they have actually beaten.  USU's best wins this century are against BYU and Boise State.  They've beaten nobody of note out of conference and have almost no wins against power schools.

BYU's win over Wisconsin this year is better than any win Utah State has had this century and probably better than any win Utah State has EVER had.

You need to get out of Idaho for 1 days of your life man.  

USU Beat a ranked UTAH team from P5 called Pac12 in 2012, beat a ranked La Tech at La Tech to win the WAC title and go 11-2.    But not much other than that.