Jeffkills

Amazon Prime 4 the Win??

4 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

K, I’m not sure anyone can afford not to have Prime at this point...

Love being able to have all those comics for free on Prime as well plus Twitch.TV has all those game giveaways to anyone who has a membership by linking your Prime account to that.  I think the value of the games I got for free would exceed $500.

Not having Prime could be expensive.

Love Prime. It makes up for itself with just the free shipping we get from Amazon the streaming is just icing on the cake(and it is a pretty good streaming service)

Wasn't TNF on Amazon last year. This isn't new(I am not positive about that as I never watched NFL on prime last year) I checked it out through prime last week, was pretty cool. I like the different options for commentators, I checked out the Hannah Storm/Andrea Cramer feed for a while but really enjoyed the UK announcers for something different.

39 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Love Prime. It makes up for itself with just the free shipping we get from Amazon the streaming is just icing on the cake(and it is a pretty good streaming service)

Wasn't TNF on Amazon last year. This isn't new(I am not positive about that as I never watched NFL on prime last year) I checked it out through prime last week, was pretty cool. I like the different options for commentators, I checked out the Hannah Storm/Andrea Cramer feed for a while but really enjoyed the UK announcers for something different.

source-1.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Love being able to have all those comics for free on Prime as well plus Twitch.TV has all those game giveaways to anyone who has a membership by linking your Prime account to that.  I think the value of the games I got for free would exceed $500. 

Not having Prime could be expensive.

This single stand-up routine is essentially worth the entire fee:

God bless Amazon Prime, and its numerous benefits.....

• Like 1

New-Signature.jpg