BleedRebelRed

Article on the secret meeting at DIA that formed the MWC

6 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

CA603FC7-0F7F-456D-B228-A1F786D7278F.jpeg

If I can find a way to implement it on the sports forum only I would. 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

Let’s face it, some posters like bluerules deserves the button for EVERY post. 

I can neither confirm or deny that 

• Haha 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 10/3/2018 at 10:11 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

It says I’ve reached my limit and to subscribe although I’ve literally never been on that site. 

Anyways, I imagine it’s nothing new. BYU threw a fit, backstabbed many universities by calling in who they saw as the most gullible sheep they could heard up, convinced them to also backstab their fellow conference members, then the rest is history.

Except of course the later part when big brother Utah left them in the dust, so they threw a fit again, took their ball and went home to die a slow death in independence.

In summary, BYU is a backstabbing, low-life, cheating, tantrum-throwing, lying university with absolutely no morals. Fck BYU 

lol fresnecks and bitching about having to suffer the consequences of voting to ruin the WAC

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 10/5/2018 at 6:05 PM, jdgaucho said:

That meeting eventually took Nevada, Boise, USU and NMSU away from us.  Thanks, Rams and BYU :pitchforks:

The real (and arguably only) winners of the WAC-16 split who noticeably improved their position were Boise (and arguably USU and Nevada who would have never gotten WAC invites otherwise).   It jump started TCU into the program it is today.  I think Utah ends up in the Pac regardless.

It arguably woke up Hawaii and Fresno State as well and some of the other WAC football-dregs who weren't putting money into their programs.

14 hours ago, Tulsa Guy said:

AP POLL Week 7

#10 UCF

#23 USF

#25 Cincinnati

Tulsa's record in 2016: 10-3

Excepting that season, Tulsa's record since 2013: 14-40

So since you have nothing else to lean on, you lean on your school being in the Aresco Athletic Conference, aka the Pea6. Just GTFO.

Boom goes the dynamite.

38 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

Fresno's backstabbing of the WAC (along with Nevada) was arguably worse.   Their moves actually killed a conference.

Wrong! BYU screwed it all up when they got butthurt because Utah got called up to the Big Show. That butthurt turned into the "Project" where BYU conspired to blow up the MWC. The MWC got wind of BYU's treachery and beat them to the punch. The Borg screwed themselves by being the Borg. They couldn't help it, it's who they are.

1 minute ago, sean327 said:

Wrong! BYU screwed it all up when they got butthurt because Utah got called up to the Big Show. That butthurt turned into the "Project" where BYU conspired to blow up the MWC. The MWC got wind of BYU's treachery and beat them to the punch. The Borg screwed themselves by being the Borg. They couldn't help it, it's who they are.

They screwed it up for the MWC, Fresno and Nevada screwed it up for the WAC.

If the WAC's plan had work the WAC would have likely invited most (if not all) of the MWC anyway.   As it is, everyone just traded doormats, Idaho and NMSU went away.  Wyoming and SJSU survive.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

They screwed it up for the MWC, Fresno and Nevada screwed it up for the WAC.

If the WAC's plan had work the WAC would have likely invited most (if not all) of the MWC anyway.   As it is, everyone just traded doormats, Idaho and NMSU went away.  Wyoming and SJSU survive.

So what your saying is it's all good that BYU and the WAC conspired to blow up the MWC, but you're upset that the attempted treason blew up in your faces...? Got it, the end justifies the means as long as it works out for you. I understand now.

BYU is the one who dicked over the WAC, the intended victim (MWC) just turned the tables. Your anger should be directed at the Borg for coming up with a shitty plan.

3 minutes ago, sean327 said:

So what your saying is it's all good that BYU and the WAC conspired to blow up the MWC, but you're upset that the attempted treason blew up in your faces...? Got it, the end justifies the means as long as it works out for you. I understand now.

BYU is the one who dicked over the WAC, the intended victim (MWC) just turned the tables. Your anger should be directed at the Borg for coming up with a shitty plan.

Nah I'm pissed at everyone except Wyo, Air Force, BYU, and Utah. Everyone else voted to expand to 16. Dumb, dumb, dumb. 

• Like 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Yes, let's face it.  We would all stab each other in the back now to improve our position.  That's the world we live in.  Boise did the same.  The only schools with any shred of moral superiority would be USU, SJSU and Hawaii.  And with the possible exception of Hawaii, USU and SJSU weren't given the chance to screw anyone over.

And I do think BYU had a good plan, except for the part where they had to trust Karl Benson (and Fresno) to be a part of the execution.

8 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

Yes, let's face it.  We would all stab each other in the back now to improve our position.  That's the world we live in.  Boise did the same.  The only schools with any shred of moral superiority would be USU, SJSU and Hawaii.  And with the possible exception of Hawaii, USU and SJSU weren't given the chance to screw anyone over.

And I do think BYU had a good plan, except for the part where they had to trust Karl Benson (and Fresno) to be a part of the execution.

The "Project" was dead in the water from the second the Borg concieved it.