crixus

MLB Playoffs

15 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

Go Rockies! +++++ the dodgers and your bullshit rental players!

The Rockies picked up Oh, the closer from the Cards. Sooo....... :shrug:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

I can roll with that.  Although I'm pulling more for a rematch with Houston.

I’m down with that too. Or an Astros - Cubs matchup. Two old NL Central foes. 

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

I’m down with that too. Or an Astros - Cubs matchup. Two old NL Central foes. 

I'd love to see that... but it isn't going to happen if we keep playing like this if we happen to make it past this game.

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Great... extra innings, and we have nothing resembling a defense playing. David freaking Murphy is playing first base right now. 

That's the price ya pay pinch running for Rizzo.   :shrug:

12 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'd love to see that... but it isn't going to happen if we keep playing like this if we happen to make it past this game.

Teams get hot and its all about pitching matchups. Nobody in the NL has been tearing it up lately. 

Just now, Slapdad said:

Teams get hot and its all about pitching matchups. Nobody in the NL has been tearing it up lately. 

The Brewers have been tearing it up... they went something like 20-9 in September plus game 163, and went 10-1 in their last eleven games.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The Brewers have been tearing it up... they went something like 20-9 in September plus game 163, and went 10-1 in their last eleven games.

That’s true, they’ve been hot, but a lot of those games were against the pirates, reds, giants and cards and Nats, all of whom were out of contention. But you’re right, they ended the season hot, but I think they have the weakest pitching. 

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

That’s true, they’ve been hot, but a lot of those games were against the pirates, reds, giants and cards and Nats, all of whom were out of contention. But you’re right, they ended the season hot, but I think they have the weakest pitching. 

They have the weakest starting pitching right now, but the back end of their bullpen is lights out. 

Just now, retrofade said:

and that's the +++++ing game.

Im rooting for Colorado, but the cubbies arent done yet.  Slam a beer and pop in a chew.  Youre at home and if you get out of this, have three outs to get one run.  Its not like the rockies have rivera coming out of the pen.

1 minute ago, CPslograd said:

Im rooting for Colorado, but the cubbies arent done yet.  Slam a beer and pop in a chew.  Youre at home and if you get out of this, have three outs to get one run.  Its not like the rockies have rivera coming out of the pen.

Our offense has been virtually non-existent for weeks.