kalua pig

wyoming @ hawaii

Wyoming is 2-3.  I think Hawaii would likely be 2-3 as well had they played Wyoming's schedule (losses to Washington State, Missouri, Boise State).  Neither team has defeated a FBS team with a winning record (Hawaii's four FBS wins are against teams with a combined record of 4-14).

I think Hawaii has the advantage because they are playing the game at home but the game could go either way really.  

• Like 1

I think this game is really important if Hawaii is going to make it to 7 wins this season.

They will not be favored at BYU, at Fresno, vs Utah State and at San Diego State.

If Hawaii were to lose to Wyoming, they would most likely need to win both of their home games against the Nevada schools to ensure bowl eligibility.  That is certainly doable, but not easy.  I predict Hawaii ends up at 7-6 and takes two of three against Wyoming, Reno and Vegas.  All in all, that's a pretty solid season considering where the team has been for the past few years.

1 hour ago, Spot50B said:

I think this game is really important if Hawaii is going to make it to 7 wins this season.

They will not be favored at BYU, at Fresno, vs Utah State and at San Diego State.

If Hawaii were to lose to Wyoming, they would most likely need to win both of their home games against the Nevada schools to ensure bowl eligibility.  That is certainly doable, but not easy.  I predict Hawaii ends up at 7-6 and takes two of three against Wyoming, Reno and Vegas.  All in all, that's a pretty solid season considering where the team has been for the past few years.

Agree, but watch out for next year. Just about everyone returns.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 10/2/2018 at 4:49 AM, ShoichiKUN808 said:

Teams have figured out how to stop or at least slow down the RnS. Rolo and his staff need to get more out of the running game or get the RB involved in the pass game more. Doesn’t help when the Offense has come out slow in recent games. Luckily McDonald and the rest of the Offense had an amazing second half in the SJSU game.

I expect a close game. Our defensive secondary is bad and expect Wyoming to score above their average because of it. Mix that with a decent Wyoming Defense and I see it being close throughout.

You guys need to find another Nate Ilaoa. That guy was a beast.

14 hours ago, kalua pig said:

tuesday weather report

88 deg. and very very humid.

Just got back from Maui. Couldn’t believe how damn humid it is there. Also, chickens EVERYWHERE.

• Like 1

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

8 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Just got back from Maui. Couldn’t believe how damn humid it is there. Also, chickens EVERYWHERE.

you already know cuz.

Illaoa was IMHO a major reasons why I consider the 2006 UH team to be better than their Sugar Bowl team.  That 2006 team was a little more physical in all phases of the game.

That hurricane did it.  Love those things, they seem protected too. From everyone but KP who not only eats them but uses them for rituals.   They're all over Kaua'i too.  

Hawaii by 17

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spot50B said:

Wyoming is 2-3.  I think Hawaii would likely be 2-3 as well had they played Wyoming's schedule (losses to Washington State, Missouri, Boise State).  Neither team has defeated a FBS team with a winning record (Hawaii's four FBS wins are against teams with a combined record of 4-14).

I think Hawaii has the advantage because they are playing the game at home but the game could go either way really.  

The most important position on the field is quarterback and although UH has a good one, Wyoming's is flat out bad: http://www.espn.com/college-football/conferences/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/collegeQuarterbackRating/year/2018/id/17

Boom goes the dynamite.