fanhood

SDSU's entire starting backfield is out for the game against Boise

1 minute ago, RogueStout said:

SDSU is never a trap game, especially to a team that just got their asses kicked all overt he field a couple weeks ago. 

Y'all are looking ahead to @Nevada who has their offensive starters, and are already planning for best methods of protecting your grandmothers.

We understand.

• Haha 1

The difference between being average and being good as a G5 is depth.

Boise has been playing without our top WR and two first team all conference players on defense, David Moa and Tyler Horton.

SDSU has depth at those positions and might have upgraded at one of them.  

Here's to a good game!

26 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The difference between being average and being good as a G5 is depth.

Boise has been playing without our top WR and two first team all conference players on defense, David Moa and Tyler Horton.

SDSU has depth at those positions and might have upgraded at one of them.  

Here's to a good game!

Sure hope Moa and Horton are back soon.  Their absence is obvious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

SDSU is never a trap game, especially to a team that just got their asses kicked all over the field a couple weeks ago. 

It's a joke!

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

7 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Do you really think so? I have some serious concerns about half of our Offensive Line.

I think we take the game but I feel like it is going to be a grinder that we maybe pull out halfway through the 4th. 

Yeah I do. Their weakness on D is their db's. What is it what we do best, throw the damn ball. Our pass protection is really good.

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Y'all are looking ahead to @Nevada who has their offensive starters, and are already planning for best methods of protecting your grandmothers.

We understand.

Boise shouldn’t bring grandma with them. But that would mean 50% of its fan base wouldn’t travel. 

ASU got 21 Stanford which is a lot better than Boise state got 32. I don't think so.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche