retrofade

Mountain West suspends official Jim Adams for two games

The Mountain West announced football official Jim Adams has been suspended for two games due to what it referred to as "inappropriate conduct toward game management personnel" during Nevada's 28-25 win against Air Force on Saturday.

During the game, Adams grabbed the neck area of a Nevada student manager serving as the ball boy, shook him and was verbally abusive, two sources confirmed to ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24862993/mountain-west-suspends-official-jim-adams-two-games

Payback for all the years of abuse under Polian?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Was this a student, hence a legal adult?  Student should have decked him.  You don't put your hands on another man, I'm pretty sure that's a rule.  That and you never f#ck with another man's vehicle.

• Haha 1

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

Yeah I am guessing that kid wasn’t sitting there like a choir boy.

That ref has a grandma. It was a preemptive strike. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Was this a student, hence a legal adult?  Student should have decked him.  You don't put your hands on another man, I'm pretty sure that's a rule.  That and you never f#ck with another man's vehicle.

Certainly not his massive jacked up Ford F8000 4x4 with monster tires with a great intimidation factor on cars in front using it’s excellent tailgating capabilities. 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Yeah I am guessing that kid wasn’t sitting there like a choir boy.

Grandma jokes are probably close.  Kid probably called him a blind dumbass ref.  You know, what their name tag should read. 

Dude should be evaluated for stability and fired if it comes up negative.   And a public apology for the guy supposed to control 'order' of the game.  

Seems cool to go unhinged anymore.  I'm with the crowd that the kid should have nut kicked the jacked up old guy.