We really appreciate the generosity.

• Haha 1

Cougars fight for Dear ol' UofH

For our alma mater cheer

Fight for Houston University

For victory is near

When the going get so rough and tough

We never worry, CAUSE WE GOT THE STUFF!

So fight! Fight! Fight for Red and White!

And we will go to victory!

Premature ejac... well you know the rest. Way to much ruff and tumble football left to be played. 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

It's really sad that UCF is ranked #13 with literally only 3 teams with a winning record on their entire schedule. Memphis. Cinci, and USF and they don't even see Memphis for another 2 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I think UCF is a quality team but they do not have the body of work required to be in the discussion for NY6 and if Boise, Fresno, or SDSU wins out with only one loss they should jump them. That cancelled game with North Carolina will come back to haunt them. 

• Like 3

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

1 hour ago, ridgeview2 said:

It's really sad that UCF is ranked #13 with literally only 3 teams with a winning record on their entire schedule. Memphis. Cinci, and USF and they don't even see Memphis for another 2 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I think UCF is a quality team but they do not have the body of work required to be in the discussion for NY6 and if Boise, Fresno, or SDSU wins out with only one loss they should jump them. That cancelled game with North Carolina will come back to haunt them. 

It's not UCFs fault that a hurricane caused their winnable P5 road game to get cancelled....they offered to fill the hole in Nebraska's schedule but shockingly Frost wasn't interested.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

At least we allow you downies to troll on this board. 

You insecure AAC types clearly cannot handle banter. 

"Trolling will result in an immediate 3 day ban 

Going forward you are warned. This goes for everyone. This board has digressed into nothing but personal attacks, name calling, and trolling. The good posters are walking away because of a few people who just want to puff out their chest. That ends now."
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

It's not UCFs fault that a hurricane caused their winnable P5 road game to get cancelled....they offered to fill the hole in Nebraska's schedule but shockingly Frost wasn't interested.

That doesn't mean they have to stop looking. I wish Fresno State would have done the same back in 2013 when the game with Colorado was cancelled due to flooding. That cancelled game with Colorado played a factor in the polls up until we dropped our game against San Jose at the end of the season. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

1 minute ago, ridgeview2 said:

That doesn't mean they have to stop looking. I wish Fresno State would have done the same back in 2013 when the game with Colorado was cancelled due to flooding. That cancelled game with Colorado played a factor in the polls up until we dropped our game against San Jose at the end of the season. 

there is no one else that has an open date...ECU also approached Nebraska and was turned away.

it is what it is.

• Like 1

mem skyline sig.jpeg

13 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Love conference clingers.  Houston isn't in the discussion and conferences don't win the bid.  Good teams in G5 do and UCF is good again this year.  Hard to argue against them at this point in the season. 

We win out and we get it.

For our alma mater cheer

For victory is near

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

DIdn't your shit ass team get beat down by a mediocre Tech team recently? 

Having a shootout =/= a beatdown.

How come Wyo has never amounted to anything. Even with Josh Allen at qb your teams were still mediocre underachievers.

For our alma mater cheer

For victory is near

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

How come Houston, with all the resources and talent at its disposal, has had as its high water mark a berth in a NY6 bowl and abject failure dating back decades despite access to said resources? Even Hawaii has an NY6 berth. So do a couple MAC teams. So it isn't that special of a gig. 

how many does Wyoming have, again?

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

What a dumb post.  I said from the get go that this would always be arbitrary and it's not fair to measure from league to league.  The AAC has been shown to be the better league during the Access Bowl era.  You can only play who is on your schedule.  Boise lost their big game this year.  So did Fresno.  So did SDSU.

I think UCF deserves to be ranked where they are and deserved to play for the championship last year.

• Like 1

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

18 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

how many does Wyoming have, again?

2:) And we did it when it wasn't a guarantee either. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, Cougar King said:

We really appreciate the generosity.

Two interesting things here (plus a third).

1. By saying the MW has handed the NY6 to the AAC game, you are inadvertently, admitting that the MW is actually in control of the situation. Which is contrary to the AAC's narrative.

2. Clearly, UCF is in the drivers seat. However, as soon as they falter, it is still anyones game. USF and Cincinnati will lose soon, and will no longer be considered a contender.

3. See point one. Strange.

• Like 1