IanforHeisman

Worst the conference has ever been.

Welcome back, the world is once again spinning in the right direction. Boise, Fresno and Hawaii back on top of these old school MWC clowns 🤡 

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

San Jose QB played ok last night, I think it's the first time he didn't throw more int's than td's. Still a lot to learn but they're young so it' 1 step forward 2 steps back dance for now. I hope the Gaither kid is ok, looked like an achilles heel injury, he's a good foozballer.

Fresno and Boise are not horrid but they are not top 25 either. SDSU is the real disappointment to me this year. There are reasons but they are still a disappointment. SJSU is just very, very bad. They should truly consider giving up football, especially with the anti-sports attitude of their president and administration. Nevada and Hawaii are better than I expected but may not both go to a  bowl.

I have said this 3 million times on this site but what is needed is a BOR made up of the top 8 from the MW the top 8 from the AAC, as well as ARMY (fo) and BYU.

True some small markets or some bad programs will be left out but we need to think of the big picture and our own survival. 

The difference between the bottom 5 in our league and the bottom 4 in the AAC as opposed to the top 1/3rd of all FCS has become very small. Actually minute.

10 minutes ago, cardrater said:

I think separation between the P5 and G5 is pretty evident this year.

Nah, probably seen more P5 losses to G5 teams this year than others. Might just be my impression but PAC and ACC have a lot of dead weight it seems.

Coaches Poll
RK    TEAM    REC        
1    Alabama            
2    Georgia            
3    Ohio State             
4    Clemson             
5    Oklahoma        
6    LSU            
7    Notre Dame             
8    West Virginia            
9    Auburn         
10    Washington         
11    Penn State         
12    Wisconsin         
13    UCF         
14    Stanford         
15    Kentucky         
16    Michigan         
17    Miami         
18    Oregon             
19    Michigan State        
20    Texas    
21    Oklahoma State        
22    Colorado        
23    Virginia Tech        
24    Boise State         
25    NC State

Two teams from the G5 in the top 25 (13 UCF and 24 Boise.) That is it

2 minutes ago, the former 1066 said:

Coaches Poll
RK    TEAM    REC        
1    Alabama            
2    Georgia            
3    Ohio State             
4    Clemson             
5    Oklahoma        
6    LSU            
7    Notre Dame             
8    West Virginia            
9    Auburn         
10    Washington         
11    Penn State         
12    Wisconsin         
13    UCF         
14    Stanford         
15    Kentucky         
16    Michigan         
17    Miami         
18    Oregon             
19    Michigan State        
20    Texas    
21    Oklahoma State        
22    Colorado        
23    Virginia Tech        
24    Boise State         
25    NC State

Two teams from the G5 in the tip 25 (13 UCF and 24 Boise.) That is it

Standard. Another G5 or two will move in once the fakers get smashed in conf.

32 minutes ago, the former 1066 said:

Fresno and Boise are not horrid but they are not top 25 either. SDSU is the real disappointment to me this year. There are reasons but they are still a disappointment. SJSU is just very, very bad. They should truly consider giving up football, especially with the anti-sports attitude of their president and administration. Nevada and Hawaii are better than I expected but may not both go to a  bowl.

I have said this 3 million times on this site but what is needed is a BOR made up of the top 8 from the MW the top 8 from the AAC, as well as ARMY (fo) and BYU.

True some small markets or some bad programs will be left out but we need to think of the big picture and our own survival. 

The difference between the bottom 5 in our league and the bottom 4 in the AAC as opposed to the top 1/3rd of all FCS has become very small. Actually minute.

SDSU offense needs to evolve to powerspread(think Auburn) or something else that is more productive but matches with kind of athletes we get. That’s the biggest disappointment besides secondary play. Otherwise we are relatively good despite critical injuries.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

SDSU offense needs to evolve to powerspread(think Auburn) or something else that is more productive but matches with kind of athletes we get. That’s the biggest disappointment besides secondary play. Otherwise we are relatively good despite critical injuries.

A school like SDSU which is located in the nations most beautiful city with many of the nations most beautiful women should have no problem getting recruits from the south east, midwest or Texas. For some reason most of  our recruits are from Cali. That is not bad but Cal, USC and UCLA and sometimes Stanford always take the best ones. We need to recruit from other areas as well.

42 minutes ago, the former 1066 said:

3-1 with a P5 win and the only loss being on the road agaist a top 10 squad. Oh and injuries.

Disappointing......:hookah:

• Like 4

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke