retrofade

Fresno vs. Toledo Game Thread

5 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

For Fresno I'm sure. lol

Fresno is going to murder us. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, JADogs05 said:

He's looked really good in the meaningful snaps that he's played this year. I think off coverage is new for him too. 

i really like Gaston too...he's buried at safety only because we need that 4th body there.

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

Fresno is going to murder us. 

Probably, but it was hard to tell about the Fresno St defense once the Toledo QB got injured. Nevada put up some decent points against them so did Fresno. The defense Fresno has compared to Nevada should dominate.Still I will pick Nevada in the weekly pick um contest.:lalalala:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, westfan said:

Probably, but it was hard to tell about the Fresno St defense once the Toledo QB got injured. Nevada put up some decent points against them so did Fresno. The defense Fresno has compared to Nevada should dominate.Still I will pick Nevada in the weekly pick um contest.:lalalala:

Toledo scored 13 at halftime with their starting QB. He got thumped early in the 3rd qtr. and left the game. 

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Happens, those of us who watched it understand Fresno is playing the best football in the conference as of right now.

SDSU, Boise, Fresno, and I'd say USU are all capable of beating each other under the right circumstances. I'd give Boise the edge because they get SDSU and Fresno state at home. FS has the toughest road IMO, playing Boise and SDSU back to back. 

4 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

SDSU, Boise, Fresno, and I'd say USU are all capable of beating each other under the right circumstances. I'd give Boise the edge because they get SDSU and Fresno state at home. FS has the toughest road IMO, playing Boise and SDSU back to back. 

Are you going to make it up to Boise this year?  I've known you since the old WAC board, would be nice to put a face to the name.

31 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Just think if this happens

Fresno goes on the road beats Boise in an emotional game but loses a close to SDSU the next week.

SDSU gets thumped @Boise, hangs on to win the rest of their MW games, and wins a close one at Fresno. 

MW champ game = SDSU @ Bosie

Yes as a Fresno fan I would say SDSU deserves to be in the champ game but it would still be frustrating as hell to beat Boise in Boise and not even get to the champ game lol. Even more frustrating that last year when, under the current rules, we would have hosted the champ game (since we beat Boise in RS) and likely won the MW champ game.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Are you going to make it up to Boise this year?  I've known you since the old WAC board, would be nice to put a face to the name.

I would like to, and of course it would be great to link up. I'm TBD for basically every weekend. Work schedule is crazy. I'll PM you if it looks like it may be in the cards. 

• Like 1